guilty pleasures

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...html?highlight=i+like+some+killswitch+enGAYge

Just in case you didn't feel the pwnage yet, there is a post by me somewhere in the thread above, which makes too much fucking sense.

fyiowned

Edit: Metol_Wratho is included in the pwnage too
Haha, I guess some people here DO have shitty tastes, without having any influence from NFU. You've proved your point, you are knee deep in KWE semen and no poster on this board is to blame, except for maybe your mom who bought you one of their cd's for your birthday, go impregnate an animal and stop bitching on the internet about your affinity for gay metalcore bands

:p

It's because of these last few posts that this board isn't even a guilty pleasure any more, since there's absolutely no pleasure in this thread anymore.

Isn't guilt a religious concept ?

I have a Britney Spears Greatest Hits album and it makes U shake your money maker !

Plus Toxic is the best Modern pop song of the last 5 years production wise.

Isn't guilt a religious concept ?

I have a Britney Spears Greatest Hits album and it makes U shake your money maker !

Plus Toxic is the best Modern pop song of the last 5 years production wise.

man, thats so funny!ROTFLAO!!! some of Brittney's songs are just so damned catchy, man!
two of my guilty pleasures lately: the best of UB40:kickass: and Scissor's Sisters "I dont feel like dancing"

the closest thing i have to a guilty pleasure is Seal but i do not feel guilty at all when i listen to it, i feel sexy.

kiss from a rose
crazy
loves divine
dont cry
prayer for the dying

so refreshing.

Talk? It's only talk.

I don't understand guilty pleasures, for reals. I don't care what people think about my music taste. I just don't like getting crap for it. Like, remember when I posted my CD collection long ago? I got crap for that. "Demons & Wizards? What a fag!" I still listen to them. And every other power metal band I find.

Talk? It's only talk.

I don't understand guilty pleasures, for reals. I don't care what people think about my music taste. I just don't like getting crap for it. Like, remember when I posted my CD collection long ago? I got crap for that. "Demons & Wizards? What a fag!" I still listen to them. And every other power metal band I find.

Talk Talk is a band, n00b

I can't say I'm ashamed of anything I listen to. If somebody bashes me for liking it, I can either change my feelings based on someone else's feelings or I can say "fuck off". I generally follow through with the latter.
That being said, I do have some :erk: worthy stuff that I still listen to on occasion. Namely: Wu-Tang, Mack 10, Chimaira, and Rammstein.

TALK TALK

talk talk's last two albums are like the first post-rock albums and fcukin awesome and nothing to be ashamed of

but if you're talking about their earlier stuff then yeah i'd be embarrassed about that too

I can't say I'm ashamed of anything I listen to. If somebody bashes me for liking it, I can either change my feelings based on someone else's feelings or I can say "fuck off". I generally follow through with the latter.
That being said, I do have some :erk: worthy stuff that I still listen to on occasion. Namely: Wu-Tang, Mack 10, Chimaira, and Rammstein.

Wu-Tang is good, nothing to be ashamed of. They are possibly the only rap group I care about listening to still. I was just listening to Ghostface Killah's new album and I am proud to say, he's still got it! Ghostface is my favorite member of Wu-Tang, but I haven't heard him in a while. I prob need to catch up on all some of the other Wu-Tang stuff, as it's been awhile...

i have no "guilty" pleasures. but im sure plenty of my choices would be deemed such by such no class clowns as metal wrath. who less we forget was listening to pure rap about 6 months ago before discovering j-rock and various other shitty power metal bands.

oh, and thy serpent.

Here's to everyone who listens to what puts a big fucking smile on their face. Low motive, and personal style...that be your only concern.

this forum is done.

Reactions: Kenneth R.