guilty pleasures

^Your sig is the shit

All bands that i consider to be guilty pleasures are decent bands(or even excellent), but with some level of cheese/crapness in the music, i still love them...i bet none really feels guilty while listening to a certain band...there are some artists that you enjoy but you feel uncomfortable when you are listening to them due to a few things that you disapprove in the music.

i have no "guilty" pleasures. but im sure plenty of my choices would be deemed such by such no class clowns as metal wrath. who less we forget was listening to pure rap about 6 months ago before discovering j-rock and various other shitty power metal bands.
Ummmmmmmmmm.....try 2 years................hahahaha....stfu
Here's to everyone who listens to what puts a big fucking smile on their face. Low motive, and personal style...that be your only concern.
hahaha....you are the first person to flame someone for liking a band which you think is "cheesy" or "lmfa!lol!111on00btaste"

you = hypocrite
this forum is done.
n00000000 NphU d0_0n't laev1eeee, I apopeth1agize!!!!11111111111111111111shift:wa ah: :immortal: :Smug:

im not going anywhere. its just obvious this forum is the bowels of fandom and human interaction.

whether its 2 years or 6 months, youre still the biggest tart here...your opinion and experience matters none-whatsoever. please stfu.

as for me being a hypocrite...you obviously never understood the NFU "persona". anyone who actually thought i gave a shit what anyone actually listened to should board a small boat to china right now. guys like armageddon's child, and the sleu of drones from the other opeth forum have replaced any need or desire for that persona to continue. i simply cant get worried about it anymore. neither should you metal wrath...but you do need to learn your place. thy serpent calls.

im not going anywhere. its just obvious this forum is the bowels of fandom and human interaction.

whether its 2 years or 6 months, youre still the biggest tart here...your opinion and experience matters none-whatsoever. please stfu.

as for me being a hypocrite...you obviously never understood the NFU "persona". anyone who actually thought i gave a shit what anyone actually listened to should board a small boat to china right now. guys like armageddon's child, and the sleu of drones from the other opeth forum have replaced any need or desire for that persona to continue. i simply cant get worried about it anymore. neither should you metal wrath...but you do need to learn your place. thy serpent calls.
the only thing that is calling is the baying of the hounds,

gtfo

Is it a guilty pleasure to like Coil to such a ridiculous extent that you listen to one of their albums at least once a day? I feel like I'm the only person actually interested in this band and I find it strange that nobody mentions them. :erk:

Not to mention I've listened to the entire ANS box set, which was 3 straight hours of drone music. :erk:

i have no "guilty" pleasures. but im sure plenty of my choices would be deemed such by such no class clowns as metal wrath. who less we forget was listening to pure rap about 6 months ago before discovering j-rock and various other shitty power metal bands.

oh, and thy serpent.

Here's to everyone who listens to what puts a big fucking smile on their face. Low motive, and personal style...that be your only concern.

this forum is done.
amen. i didn't even notice it was you until after i had read this post, i was already in complete agreement. :lol: at feeling guilty for liking a band.

edit: i'm not even going to read the first two pages, but +respect to Don and biggsy for liking Snow Patrol. the idiots play the worst song on the album on the radio and people love it. go figure.

Is it a guilty pleasure to like Coil to such a ridiculous extent that you listen to one of their albums at least once a day? I feel like I'm the only person actually interested in this band and I find it strange that nobody mentions them. :erk:

Not to mention I've listened to the entire ANS box set, which was 3 straight hours of drone music. :erk:

try the merzbox and tell me if you survived

anyone who knows what it is knows what im talking about

no its just that youre the last person on the planet to have heard Coil i think. everyone else is done discussing them by now. ^_^

next maybe youll discover dissection and want to get into a huge debate about whether theyre black metal with death influences, or death metal with black influences. :p