Guilty Pleasures

CelestialNostalgia

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2003
Visit site
We all have them. That song you accidently heard in the mall, the cd store, or elsewhere that you can't seem to dislodge from your psyche. At first it seems a struggle to remove this abominable disconformity, but as days pass you realize you can no longer fight it... Fight what you ask? The fact that this song, you love. :eek:

† Wilhelm Frederik Fahlstrøm †

The Sounds-Seven days a week................uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
it's a really bad song, so why the fuck did i have it inside myself for a whole day some weeks ago, I was actually nearly calling dr Freud by this horrifying experience.....uurrrrkkkkk

mr V

i listen to the donnas - spend the night, A LOT
also our lady peace - gravity and michelle branch

that that makes me not tr00

NP: Children of Bodom - Hate Me

Vintersorg said:
The Sounds-Seven days a week................uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
it's a really bad song, so why the fuck did i have it inside myself for a whole day some weeks ago, I was actually nearly calling dr Freud by this horrifying experience.....uurrrrkkkkk

mr V

:lol:

actually I'm open minded, so I don't feel guilty about anything I listen/ hear/sing along with.... not even if it is a bad song, hehehe...

CelestialNostalgia said:
What about the following?
1. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
:eek:

I actually saw the Scorpions last night, and they ruled. That's one band that will probably never get the credit they're due for the influence they've had on metal bands that were influenced by them.

Wolfenmond said:
Fear Factory - Resurrection
I love that song!

And I am so open minded it is not even funny anymore, considering that I used to not be at all. By standards, I have LOTS of guilty pleasures.:heh:

Fear Factory are far from Guilty Pleasures for me... Demanufacture and Soul Of A New Machine are two awsome albums... I don't care much for the other albums...

As for my Guilty Pleasures, I sometimes listen to Coldplay, Dido and Turbonegro

Morgana said:
:lol:

actually I'm open minded, so I don't feel guilty about anything I listen/ hear/sing along with.... not even if it is a bad song, hehehe...

Well,I'm extremly open-minded myself, may just be the most open-minded in the metal field..hehe, but I can't stand when get hooked on bad music, I mean it's badly performed, badly composed, badly arranged....just bad.

mr V