Guitar Center

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
So I’m going through some shit with Guitar Center. I decided to get a new bass guitar and for the second time in my life instead of picking a bass off the wall I decided to order the exact bass I wanted from the Guitar Center website. It’s shipped to me and almost immediately noticed that the treble pot wasn’t working and the bass itself volume was low. I loved the way the bass felt in my hands so I called Guitar Center corporate and asked if they would just service the bass because I didn’t want a new one not taking a chance on a new one not feeling right. They told me I had two choices I could send it back to the service center and just wait maybe months to get it back or I could take it to the nearest Guitar Center and they could take care of me. Well I decided to just go to GC here in San Antonio to get some warranty work done as I had a w/o number and everything. Welp here’s why GC has the bad reputation it has for customer service. They told me that they do not do warranty work at this GC and I’d have to pay to have it fixed even though it was brand new and the only other option is they’d swap it with the exact bass brand new. So I was like ok whatever. They had to have it shipped from the Austin location and i should have it in a few days. Welp almost 3 weeks later I go to GC to find where my bass is because I haven’t heard anything back from them. Turns out my bass has gotten lost between Austin and San Antonio and they have to do a package trace. Here we go.