Guitar lesson

Dante's Inferno

Demon Of The Fall
Nov 27, 2005
Blackwater Park, Norway
Wouldn't it be cool if there was another guitar lesson like the one for The Drapery Falls? Not just for the sake of learning the song, but to see Opeth interviewed on the guitar-side of things (instead of the usual "how is the tour going so far"-questions).

Amarantus said:
Fuck this thread.
Very interesting, at least you didn't just write "Fuck this thread" or something immature like that, because then I would call you a douche. BTW I completely agree with your statement, i think we could all learn from you, very well written! Cheers

hibernal_dream said:
Great idea, but I think they should do something more like what Gorguts did and actually explain the different part of the songs and why they wrote them (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrwNM5ROBc&search=gorguts) instead of just saying "and this is how you play this next part etc etc".
I agree. However, they didn't actually play that much in that video. The interesting thing about the TDP lesson is that they use clean tone. It sounds great anyways, which is one of the many reasons why their riffs are so good. So what song should they do then?