Guitar Oriented Question

Chemical Wedding

Sweet Lou
Jun 14, 2005
Florence, SC
www.myspace.com
First off, I want to introduce myself. My name is Kevin, I am from South Carolina, and I'm a huge metal fan. Angel Dust is one of my biggest influences and I've been trying to tab some of their stuff. We all know by now, cause of the numerous threads on this subject, that there isnt many tabs. So I'm gonna take matters into my own hands. I've been trying to figure out the tunings so I can tab these kick ass songs. I know that most of the Bernd Aufermann era stuff is tuned down a half step. Is this correct? But i cant figure out the tunings for the Ritchie era. I know he tuned lower. That is obvious. But i don't know exactly what he used. Can my fellow Angel Dusters help me? Any contribution would be great. Rock on my friends! \m/

Hi Kevin!
Sorry, I cannot answer your question, and unfortunately, this froum is quite dead ...
Maybe it can be brought back to life, I have read that AD are going to release a new album this fall ...
Stay tuned ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome my metal brothers. :headbang: None of us currently know the scoop on the new album, but I'm sure u r all like me and on the edge of your seat waiting for it. I just wish someone knew the answer to my question.

it's a pity the search function still doesn't work anymore here......there might have been a thread or two about tabs or tuning already. I did a brief serach in the AD mailing list but I couldn't find anything there..
I'll try to send a guitar guy here ;D

Hmmm.... I never tried to play anything from OHB. I have learned a song or two from "Bleed" but it's even been a while since I played that. I found two tabs from AD, both were from EtD. However, Kevin if you have never heard of Power tab, I suggest trying that place out. It's some cool stuff. There is one AD song available on the archive there. It is "Beneath The Silence." The power tab will play the song for you in midi format. It makes learning difficult solos easier. http://www.power-tab.net/
I'll ask my bud Dargormudshark if he has ever tabbed out any Angel Dust.

Bryant