Guitar Pick in the VIP Box

FlyingDuckman

CAPARISON!!
Jun 10, 2008
Hi guys!

Just one question: The pick in the VIP Box has right this kind of shape I'm searching for. Were can I buy those picks????????

Cheers!

Yep I'd like to know this too, as I don't wanna ruin em by using em and wearing em down, but I've played a little with them, and I prefer them to all my other picks.

I know they are very similar in shape to Jazz III's, but the material the Jazz III's are made out of isn't my favourite, I just love the shape of em.

yes, the material and the shaping of the jazz III isn't the best. this caparison/evergrey picks are perfect!

TOM IF YOU OR ANYBODY OF THE BAND READ THIS: PLEASE PUT THE PICKS IN YOUR STORE! :kickass:

The Amfisound picks have the same shape as well. ill imagine that theyre not so hard to come by.

I'll put my name down as another that would like these picks too! I've spent the several years filing down plectrums to get the best shape, and it's kinda tedious :p

Well, Tom and Henrik use Caparison-picks. And I think all the Caparison-picks are pretty much the same. So.. Get some of those:p
I actually didn't think that the picks were that comfortable. I use Pickboy Jazz 1.5 mm that has the same shape as the Evergrey's picks but are slightly smaller :p

yes, that picks are caparison picks. on one side is the Evergrey logo at the other the Caparison logo. ;-) but it't hard to buy them because caparison isn't that well known. I know that Tom said here as they became cap-endorser that he could order guitars for us if we ask. maybe that works for the picks too ? ;-)