Guitar Players

Guitars 1.B.C. Rich 7 string Mockingbird see thru blue. American of course.
2. 2 USA Warlocks, emg 85/81, black with floyds
3. Wasburn 12 string acoustic. USA.

amps 1. Mesa Tri-axis strategy 500 setup.
2. Mesa .22 caliber 1x 12. Possibly the baddest little amp made.
3. Mesa Trip rectifier
4. 4 Mesa 4x12's
5. Rivera Knuclehead 100. Fuckin' smokin' amp!NINJABOOST!
effects. Eventide, bbe,rocktron,zoom,T.c electronics.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
jawdrop.gif
:Smokin::Smokin::devil:

I noticed many people saying how the dual and triple Rectifiers lack distortion,
grumble.gif
weird, because besides the amount of volume it gives, the distortion is what I luv about it, oh well. Have you tried effects and distortion pedals?

Well, the distortion I get out of my Engl is pretty much what I was looking for. that's a lot of distortion I mean...I like the rectifier's clean sound and the distortion might be just good enough (imo!) for rhythm playing, but it can't beat the Engl!:headbang:

Iced Dragon said:
I noticed many people saying how the dual and triple Rectifiers lack distortion,
grumble.gif
weird, because besides the amount of volume it gives, the distortion is what I luv about it, oh well. Have you tried effects and distortion pedals?

Well, the distortion I get out of my Engl is pretty much what I was looking for. that's a lot of distortion I mean...I like the rectifier's clean sound and the distortion might be just good enough (imo!) for rhythm playing, but it can't beat the Engl!:headbang:

Sounds good, I haven't heard of the engl. Is that the full name, is it sold just were you ar from??

ive got an esp ec300 and a schecter diamond series c-1. both are pretty dope mid-price guitars. good tone and all that. ive just got a little fender practice amp that has the best tone ever haha. no 'rigs' yet, dunno what id get. id go to all the stores around here an check shit out.
-neal

neal said:
ive got an esp ec300 and a schecter diamond series c-1. both are pretty dope mid-price guitars. good tone and all that. ive just got a little fender practice amp that has the best tone ever haha. no 'rigs' yet, dunno what id get. id go to all the stores around here an check shit out.
-neal
Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. But the only one I know are your tipical Marshall, crate, peavy, and M/B. That's why I asked everone.

vince saaaays:
Guitar:
-Fender (jackson too)
-ibanez
-dean

Effects:
-Jim Dunlop
-Line 6

Amps:
Line 6 (flextone 2 and spider II)
Mesa Boogie
marshall
---for cabs.. anything with celestions.. titles are overrated when shopping for cabs