guitar recording

panbodom

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2003
Visit site
Hi, im a 16 yr old looking to start indfependently recording stuff, and im very confused on where tog et started, i mean what programs should i purchase (pirate) and what pedals would be cool to get, ive heard great things about line 6 pod 2 but im not to sure what it exactly does, if someone could please help me and tell me some semi-cheap things which i could purchase to begin recording that would be great, very confused how all these people on this board put up there remakes of cob songs with drums and bass and great quality..........

^LOL

ok here is some advice:
-find a used four track recorder....
-Use Cool edit pro
-spell checker .......:loco:

Cubase > Cool Edit

Use cubase

here - get bit torrent, and bit tornado, then go to www.suprnova.org and download the torrent for Cubase. and get a Line 6 POD XT, and use the metal model packs. Done.

he spelled one word wrong and put a space too soon inbetween two other words...the rest was fine. check out the line 6 podxt, and also the behringer v-amp 2, i use a v-amp pro which is the v-amp 2 in a rack space, and it simply rocks.

sindlei said:
he spelled one word wrong and put a space too soon inbetween two other words...the rest was fine. check out the line 6 podxt, and also the behringer v-amp 2, i use a v-amp pro which is the v-amp 2 in a rack space, and it simply rocks.

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.