guitar samples from Andy after tracking only?

Thanks for this tracks man ! This helped me a lot ! Now i know andy don't use sm57 to micing cab haha lol ...I ´ve tried to get the same sound with all my gear(engl pb ,6505 ,mesa rectifier ,mesa cab ,engl cab , marshall cab , esp gibson ltd guitars , od9 and 808 ) with new strings ,battery with only one 57 and it´s impossible to get the same sound the 57 can't take high frequency like andy samples.. I've more high with 421.. Maybe andy mix the two or he as secret .. I don't know...

Maybe its due high presence setting on the amp.

Maybe its due high presence setting on the amp.

It's really strange the Andy sound is roomy and closed i don't understand what the hell it is :devil: i think he track with two mics or he add and effect on the amp ... I searsh for this sound since a lot of years and it make me crazy !! There is an secret it´s sure lol

Compare the guitars in Kelly Gray's mix of Enemies of Reality to Sneap's mix. I am unable to figure out what Sneap did to the guitars to get that extra bite in the high end. I think it is more than just eq -- the guitar sound is fundamentally different.

Whatever his secret is, I hope he keeps it to himself. It would ruin things if everyone had that killer guitar tone.

If I recall it was the bad mastering that had all sort of bad filtering so it sounded way darker than it should. What you are hearing in the remaster is mainly the original guitar tracks with proper eq and filtering to fit the mix.