Guitarrchange in Touch of Blessing.

Starchildren

My Own God
Oct 16, 2004
Sweden
I wonder if the director to A Touch Of Blessing (Patric Uleaus) has made a big misstake by letting Tom, Henrik and Michael change guitarrs and bass a couple of times. They have differrent coulors fron time to time.
Or perhaps it should be that way, but in that case: Why? :confused:

How big of mistake could it be?

Never noticed the different guitars, but I'm not a musician, so I know nothing. I'm gonna watch again, though. Sounds cool.

I just watched them play along and that was cool. They seem to really enjoy performing, as opposed to groups that are "working".

Can't wait for the DVD to come out to see this first hand.

Starchildren said:
I wonder if the director to A Touch Of Blessing (Patric Uleaus) has made a big misstake by letting Tom, Henrik and Michael change guitarrs and bass a couple of times. They have differrent coulors fron time to time.
Or perhaps it should be that way, but in that case: Why? :confused:

Never noticed. Gonna check it out ;)

Now that we've touched the ATOB video subject, I remembered something.
Did any of you notice how Jonas missed to hit his snare at one point, hittting it at a side, to the point that it almost fell? :)
Funny how they missed it in editing...

good lord, are you guys really that nitpicky? I think its one of the best metal vidoes that ive seen. the camera work( how it flares with the kick drums) is badass!
I think the guitar thing is sweet. and the chain break could be for the intensity. Havn't you ever seen a movie that shows the same building or car blow up like seventy three fuckin times. The point is that they are making videos and im not... I think im a little bitter... Kidding awesome video!!!

yeah, abbout the solo thing, Dargormurdshark, I think they removed it so it would´nt be so long, so it would be playet on TV.
That´s verry sad indeed, ´couse I think it´s the best part of the whole song...

to Sickboy: I´ve noticed that thing with the drum to, but I think they kept that scene so that you could see the power of Jonas drumplaying.
I actualy don´t think that he missed the snaredrum, just that he hit it so hard it allmost fell.

AxemanAK said:
good lord, are you guys really that nitpicky? I think its one of the best metal vidoes that ive seen. the camera work( how it flares with the kick drums) is badass!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being nitpicky :) It's just something I noticed. I still think it's one of the most intense videos I've ever seen, that screen pulsating effect in the rhythm of the music is very impressive