Vote for Evergrey- A touch blessing - at MTV Headbangers ball

I've been voting.

and there is no fad right now, its Headbangers Ball, which is MTV2, seperate channel. I've seen tons of different stuff on that show that has opened me up to a bunch of new bands (evergrey included). But there's no point preaching to the voluntarily deaf, so I'll shut up.

Good luck on making it on to the best videos.

DemiGodRaven said:
I've been voting.

and there is no fad right now, its Headbangers Ball, which is MTV2, seperate channel. I've seen tons of different stuff on that show that has opened me up to a bunch of new bands (evergrey included). But there's no point preaching to the voluntarily deaf, so I'll shut up.

Good luck on making it on to the best videos.

I must be living on a differnet planet to you if you think there isnt a new fad there happening. As soon as metal is not popular again MTV will ditch the program. I guarantee it because MTV doesnt care about the music, they care only about the money. It is good you may have discovered evergrey through a bad channel such as this but it doesnt change what the station is. if you really want to discover bands you do it by researching on your own, not just waiting to get it fed to you like i said in my previous post because that is all people that like pop music mostly do. they are all sheep. Think for yourself and it is good that you obviously have seeing as you are at this forum and all.
:wave: