Guitars used on all the releases.....

Does anyone know what kind of guiatrs/amps Jeff, Pat, Tim, and Steve have used on all the releases? The videos can be decieving. I have a bootleg from Worcester during the DNB and Jeff and Tim are using Jacksons during that show. Jeff brought out a Gibson flying V for "Seed Awakening". I saw Steve using a BC Rich Ignitor 7-String during the filming for TGE during one of the songs.

I'm sure a lot of other guitarists would really like to know the tools that were used for the recordings (as opposed to the tools who recorded them :p ).

There was a listing on the site when it was still totally up, but unfortunately I don't remember what it said. Err...I know Jeff plays Schecter because my friend was thinking about buying the one he uses. The Schecter site is messed up a little. When you go to artists and click "instruments played" under Jeff's name and picture, it says C-7 Blackjack and 007 Elite. Then on page for the C-7 Hellraiser his pictrure is in the background playing one and there is a caption reading "Jeff Loomis/Nevermore"
Hope this helps and sorry if I'm wrong.

on PoE Jeff and Pat used Jackson guitars and a mesa boogie tri-axis through marshall cabs. On DNB, Jackson guitars again and amps where mesa boogie rectifier and a mark 4. Tim used line 6 amps live, he had a partial endorsment with them. But I'm not sure if he used them on the album. That is the best I remember from the conversation with Neil Kernon.