guitars

daulton

Jun 25, 2007
Hey girls what do you think of ESP guitars? They put the big names like Ibanez, Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, B.C. Rich and Jackson guitars to shame. What do you think of them?

Hey girls what do you think of ESP guitars? They put the big names like Ibanez, Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, B.C. Rich and Jackson guitars to shame. What do you think of them?

What do you measn put them to shame?

Gibsoin have been living of their name for a number of years now, and I would much sooner buy an epiphone than a Gibson.

BC Rich seem to be doing wuite well for themselves atm.

Ibanez's budget ranges are selling well, problem with Ibanez is you get their own pickups.

Fender, not sure bout them, Seem to be selling well

Jackson, here in the UK Jackson are going strong

ESPs are great guitars, but they are expensive.

Pickups are a personal preferences, methinks. I wouldn;t mind EMG 81s or DiMarzio Super Distortions in all of my guitars, but I can't afford it...

I have my own problems finding good guitars because of the simple fact that I am left-handed.

Ibanez and Jackson are two of the industry standards for metal, and Fender and Gibson are long time popular choices. Try to find an original Ibanez RG750, it'll play circles around a ESP for half the money. ESP's are good, no question, but they make bottom, mid and top of the line guitars just like anyone else.

I own a couple of ESP basses...one of the LTD models and one genuine ESP. I'd have to say compared to other popular import basses in their price range these are tops for agressive music. Better hardware and contruction than those Ibanez Soundgear basses (which are built with cheap import parts, cheap frets and tuners, etc). If it weren't for my Spector I'd be playing ESP exclusively by now. I can only vouch for the bass side of things though.

I'll, stick with My BC Rich Warlock NJ series.

It looks cool as hell with its reverse headstock, and for a guitar that cost 450 queens pounds in 1992 it will be around for a long while yet.

Mind I have added a Seymour dunc Pearly gates in the bridge position, but this was to replace a damage pickup already there and was not done as an upgrade.....as such.

Looking for a good fixed trem guitar now, but want to stay clear of Gibson, although I would love a white and gold Les paul custom, but I aint paying 3000 for one!