• Washburn

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Hofner

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 2 main guitars (the twins) are severely customized Ibanez 7 string 7620s. I have many guitars which I keep around for recording and for sentimental reasons, but the twins are the only ones I really play. This is "Greenman", my main axe. The artwork is a wood-burning replica of a Paul Booth tattoo.

Greenman.jpg
Greenman2.jpg

SRS

You know, I just wasnt that impressed by the PRS. Dont get me wrong, they are DAMN good, but maybe it was that my expectations were too high.

A chance to show off my baby! I know its pretty similar to mikes but it was just so beautiful i couldnt resist. I also own a shitty burns scorpion and a schecter C1-Elite Special XXX model. Basically if you ever find yourself being able to buy a prs do it. I have never regretted doing so.
prs1xn8.jpg
You haven't seen my ESP eclipse yet! .. Guitar shops wouldn't let me try custom prs's so i don't even bother (just yet). I still play my schecter c-1 elite.. it's a nice guitar.

I'd love to have a Steinberger GL... currently wielding a Ibanez RG1570. I'm not highly into the traditional electric guitar designs like the Stratocaster, Les Paul etc. I think the electric guitar should represent the future just like it did back in the 50s. Plus, wood's a bit too fragile and tends to fail time to time. I'm happy I at least have graphite reinforcement strips in the neck of my Ibanez.

personally i love les paul standards. I was gunna get a custom but its playing just didnt reflect the price tag unfortunately.
Would you say your PRS is worth £2300?? the LP custom is around the same price... A mate of mine's got a black custom 24 from like '94 i think, and apparently they were cheaper then and the quality was higher too?? anyone know about this?

I'm playing an Ibanez RG-120 right now. It's worth more than the $50 US I paid for it (used and abused), but I'm looking to upgrade. I'm looking at Jacksons and ESP's for my sub-$300 price range. I absolutely want to rid myself of the Strat-style whammy bridge and I want a guitar that generally doesn't suck. I'm torn between getting a Floyd rose for the awesomeness of being able to do the Floyd rose bend stuff, and a solid bridge so I can change tunings without going through hell. I'm leaning towards a solid bridge ESP. 24 frets is a must, and I'm looking at used stuff on CL because that's probably the only way I'll get much better than I have within my budget. Any advice?

Would you say your PRS is worth £2300?? the LP custom is around the same price... A mate of mine's got a black custom 24 from like '94 i think, and apparently they were cheaper then and the quality was higher too?? anyone know about this?

Hmm, Probably not. But it was more a case of indulgence because i loved it so much. and the les paul custom i was lookin at in the wine red was about £500 more and just felt cheap as fuck.

By choice I play a Epiphone Les Paul BB, Why you ask? Well I am glad you asked. Simply put Gibson Les Pauls break my already bad back and the weight of them kills me. So thank you Epiphone for not breaking my back.

13192506__1188906912__1__1-013d4fb2efd372a5d78e9d394da11730.__big__.jpg

voted Ibanez, Epiphone & Jackson.

My axes:
Ibanez RG1527 (7 string w/ tremolo)
Jackson SL3 (Pre-Fender buyout, custom modded)
Schecter C1-Hellraiser
Epiphone Acoustic (won it)
Alvarez RD8 Acoustic
Alvarez Classical
Ovation CS257 Acoustic-Electric
Ukelele from Hawaiian local manufacturer
My own handbuilt custom electric

I have two main guitars, a Gibson Les Paul Standard in Honeyburst and a 7-string Carvin DC727 in Pearl White.

My Gibby
runko2.jpg

Kuva008.jpg

My Carvin
carvin-1.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00621.jpg