Guitars

Concerning guitars in general...

I have 6. I really need a new electric though with a floyd rose and 24 frets :headbang: And I want a bass.

Silver Yamaha Pacifica 112, another 3/4 electric, classical acoustic, 12 string, tiny lil travel acoustic for portability. Sold a Westfield black steel string acoustic a while back and have a knackered sunburst Squier with dodgy machine heads.

Fave guitar ever?
Either a Ibanez JS1000, EGEN, Gibson SG in cherry or a good old Fender Strat

In the guitar department I currently have a Jackson Fusion SX dating back to 1992 and a Fender Semi-Acoustic.

Keyboard wise I'm currently playing (and have been for a couple of years now) a Korg Triton Extreme and Nord Lead 3. Previously used a Korg Triton Pro, Korg Trinity and a Korg X5

My current axe is an Ibanez RG550 from 2001, featuring the (well-loved by many a guitar geek) lo-pro Edge floating trem. This guitar actually rules. Just need to get some more cash and switch out the pickups and sort a decent amp! Currently using my laptop as my make-shift amp :lol:

Mate of mine is selling the following according to his facebook page, if anyone's interested:

Salvatore Pisano Selling 2 Ibanez RG Guitars @ Great Price, 1 is a Custom RG42DX ( DiMarzio Tone Zone & X2N Pickups ) Neck Thru Mohogany with Gold & Optional Pewter Hardware. Other is Limited Editiong RG 450DX Standard. If interested, or know anyone. Spread the word. Making room for more stuff.

Im currently blasting a Schecter Demon 7 FR. <3 7 strings. cant live without that Low B ( or A# in Eb tuning which i always use )

Vocally im using a wireless Sennheiser freeport mic and Shure SM58'S on stage, and in the Ascension home studio thingy im using a Neumann TSL mic ( cant remember which one, its frasers! lol, amazing piece of kit though )

REALLY wanting a Schecter C-7 when i can afford it, and possibly a wireless shure SM58, or possibly thinking of going to AKG!

I know, and I saw. On Facebook, right?

Refrained from commenting in that mudslinging episode between you and the yanks. Not one of his better moments.

Ooh, I do like gear-whoring threads.

I own a few guitars; In terms of electrics I've got an Ibanez RGT3120TV, an Ibanez RG550LTDBK, an Ibanez RG7620VK, and an Ibanez RG270DXSG.

Acoustic-wise, I've got a Tanglewood TM0-7NC Odyssey and a Manuel Rodriguez spanish nylon string.

I've also got a Spector Legend 5-string bass and a Korg X5D synth.

Not too long ago, I saved up my pennies to get an Engl Fireball E625 head which goes through an oversized Basson B412 cab.

I guess you could say I'm a bit of a GAS addict. Haven't had an attack in a while though. It's only a matter of time until something "irresistible" pops up on ebay...

I have a imitation les paul/ibanez acoustic/tobias 6 string bass/chapman stick/ a sitar and few others:Spin:this doesn't mean i am a master of all, i play all according to how i feel and at the moment i am looking for a good mandolin:)

HEY Vocalixx, I have listened to Avalon before and I like them a lot! :D BTW new guy here!