Sex Tranquillity

i think that it's never too late to learn consideration. when i say something mean, i do so because i WANT to hurt the other person, unless specifically stated in the form of smilies, "j/k", my post being on a joke thread, or my post being addressed to someone i know well and who knows me well enough to know i'm not serious. i try to avoid being mean to people i don't know if i don't want to hurt them. most of you don't realize that if you throw around comments like "you are diseased" for fun the odds are that you are talking to people who actually are and might not want to hear your crap, and not even want to tell everyone about their health or mental conditions. it's like those silly people who belittle others because they don't like too much physical contact (hugging, backslapping etc) saying stuff like "you're icy and antisocial" until it turns out that the person trying to avoid contact is a rape victim.

so what? should i treat everyone in here like a potential rape victim? i will not. everyone has a weak spot, surely, and i will never attempt to search and aim for it. but i won't as well restrain myself from offensive comments any more just because it could be that i'd hit that weak spot by chance.

Yeah Ben, that other night in Vegas, oh boy I wont ever forget that. My nipples are still swollen.

@Everyone, lets all just be one large online family who practices incest. :p :p

Nick

:lol:
Actually, I get rahvin's, Dark_Jester's and hyena's jokes very well, but I just don't understand that Really Really Hazardous youngster. :D That's the problem. And Siren was a little bit difficult to understand at first. But now I see her ways pretty well, too.

Onyx said:
And Siren was a little bit difficult to understand at first. But now I see her ways pretty well, too.
Good to see someone doesn't take me that seriously after all. :D

Siren (not that bad after all :saint: )

hyena said:
it's like those silly people who belittle others because they don't like too much physical contact (hugging, backslapping etc) saying stuff like "you're icy and antisocial" until it turns out that the person trying to avoid contact is a rape victim.

That is why I only harass boys. (at least smaller odds)

@omyx: I hope you understand me next time :).

@Onyx: Sometimes i mean them, but that's usually just for one person, and that is not you. ;)

Siren said:
@Onyx: Sometimes i mean them, but that's usually just for one person, and that is not you. ;)

yeah, i always was one for dubious honors.

Here is this situation from an external point of view:

a guy stumbles in a thread discussing sex and laughs. this guy shows sanity: he just had a fun moment and wanted to share. another guy reaches the thread and comments on the first guy (already highly suspicious), then makes to leave. a third guy arrives into the SEX thread and locks the second guy in it. i don't have any doubt about his intentions. :lol: