Sex Tranquillity

Originally posted by mousewings
Mine:

[
Turn ons:
-the death metal look (long hair, black clothes)
-intelligent
-compassionate
-kind
-educated
-mysterious
-sense of humour
-tolerant of me (and my tastes)
-cool sounding voice

I also like guys who are from Scandinavia or the northern European countries, but that isn't a requirement :) (also not sure how that would go). I am still trying to find the guy for me, but am having no luck as of yet. I'll keep on looking. :D

That's me! Apart from the longhaired thing..

Reactions: mousewings
Originally posted by Melancholia
You can buy a wig :D
and get ready for the wedding :p

I am not that desperate. (Edit: No offense, mousewings, i don't know you!. Whatever :p)

I was once proposed to by my ex girlfriend, and that was before we had even met in person. I can't remember if she did ask me face to face but I assume she did. I turned her down because I didn't really know her well enough. And one month later she cheats on me :)

Such is life :)

how sad :cry:
as you already know,obviously she wasn't the suitable on for you... and as i tend to say this sad moment probably was for the better,it will lead you to sth better :)

~mel~(on her love cloud)

Originally posted by Narcoloth
Didn't quite get the topic of the thread, but I can't resist the turn-on, turn-off question, hehe

Turn-ons: Light-coloured eyes, natural beauty ( think eastern-european, Milla Jovovich!), dark hair, nice mouth(upper lip extruding), big feet (size 39+), has to be a waitress, left-handed, foreign ( eastern european, french, scandinavian), these 2 dents on the lower back(u know which ones I mean?), legs going inwards(like cartoons), scar on right knee... I could go on for hours! lol

Turn-offs: Ok, usual stuff, fat, bimbos, fake mtv goths(most of the "goths are like these unfortunatelly), belly piercing, too much make-up, etc...

Just though to include some I left out:

ONS:

The divine perfume known as "White Musk" (from Body Shop)- I cant resist, I get totally wild with it :p

Alternative look and clothing (2nd hand, hand made clothes etc)
visible veins (in terms of texture, not colour) on hands

flip-flops (or as I like to call them:the g-string of the foot)

Knowldge of more than 2 foreign languages

blonde hair in hairline (happens when hair is light brown, or blonde and then coloured) and arms ( of course a few of them! but blonde)

athletic build- slightly broader than usual shoulders, and really defined achilles tendon, calves, those 2 muscles on the neck...

OFFS:

Every greek woman that listens to "mainstream" greek music :puke:

Ya know what, I never understood fetishes i.e. feet, legs, shoes, and some that are alot wierder, I can understand boobs and some ones arse,etc,etc but someones foot? or someone with a stocking fetish, if someone has the answer to this little mystery please fill me in.

Nick(pondering)

Well, you can't find another more appropriate to answer that than me! lol

well not really, I mean for example, I could never imagine myself sucking and licking feet etc. That's too weird :p

My answer will not probably be applicable to all the other ones out there. I think the reason for all the ones I mentioned is that I like everything that is interesting and characteristic that can be drawn. I don't know exactly how to explain it in greek, let alone in english, I hope you get it.

well, one weird thing as fetishes are concerned is that object fetish is stronger than the bodypart fetish in our society. people consider as normal to be turned on by the fact that somebody has a particular object (car, item of clothing, back when smoking was popular cigarettes of some particular brand), and they consider weird being turned on by a specific non-sexual body part. i'm very much a conformist in this department, i abhor foot etc. fetishes but i possibly have some status turn-ons. but i've never really thought about the correlations of the two. who knows...

hyena - BU PRIDE!

Ormir said:
Since you seem to have moved on to the subject of whether fat/skinny girls are attractive, I suggest we all post a list of turn-ons and turn-offs. Here's mine (I find personality traits just as attractive/more than just looks):

Turn-ons: black hair (dyed), heavy eyeliner, metal/tribal top, dirty sense of humour, shoulder length hair (not long), inquisitive eyes, good musical taste, lithe, doesn't take oneself too seriously, cute yet dangerous (like cat), intelligent (very important).

Turn-offs: serious, tall (I want someone under my arm), fat/chubby, dark skin, narrow-minded, bimbo (I despise ignorance - that's why I don't visit opeth board) bitch (some like hardcore women - I don't), too revealing clothes (leave something for imagination), CoF shirt, arrogant and self-loving attitude.

black hair (dyed)/ hair YEP!
heavy eyeliner/ heavy eye YEP!
metal/tribal top/ I don´t usully wear tops.
dirty sense of humour/ YEP!
shoulder length hair (not long), YEP!
inquisitive eyes, yellow YEP!
good musical taste/ YEP
lithe, Don´t know what that is.
doesn't take oneself too seriously/ YEP!
cute yet dangerous (like cat)/ Especially with a axe YEP!
intelligent (very important)/ Double YEP!
not too tall/ YEP
No CoF shirts/ YEP
No too revealing clothes/ YEP

An Almost Perfect Match! Gongratulations!

i dont really have much preference but here goes:

must be somewhat intelligent

must be able to START a conversation (had this problem with my last gf, even though im fairly quiet, she was worse:erk:.)

doesnt really matter that much but i prefer brunette

preferred that they have some sort of taste in music. i find it a problem because thats what i talk about the most :Smug: doesnt have to be metal of course, personally id prefer it not to be metal but something like jazz, or electronica. then again, it doesnt bother me if theyre into metal either.

dont really like pale skin, but oh well.

prefer slim girls too. sounds a bit typical but considering how light i am (50 kg:ill:.) , youd probably understand. btw i am a guy :tickled:.

well dressed is good too, although i havent really met many girls who didnt have some kind of idea about fashion.

well there it is, my list. probably demanding but oh well. i probably used too many smileys