Sex Tranquillity

no contradiction. cute => i like to kiss him and such. for me to be "interested" he should get my attention in other ways, different from the physical and the manners. this didn't happen so far. i'm not ruling it out, but my instincts tell me to be doubtful.

hyena (thanks nick)

@hearse: after 11 years knowing her, i saw it coming myself. ;)

@hyena: i'm interested in the new punkreas too. :p heh, i choose to remain in the unassuming underbush of life. :p :p

@narcoloth: "and such" = being kissed. :D

rahvin.

Although I don't really understand why rahvin keeps on making fun of me on accounts of being not really hardcore sexually, I can tell the whole board that the new NOFX is a good album and it has a Gurewitz pic to die for. The new Punkreas I don't know, not heard it yet. Now if someone wants to fall for me, go ahead :lol:

hyena (loves Brett)

Originally posted by hyena
Although I don't really understand why rahvin keeps on making fun of me on accounts of being not really hardcore sexually,
hyena (loves Brett)

Do you really think of Rahvin as somebody able to discern right and wrong, sexually hardcore and not??

Sexually hardcore... mhn...it should be something like a 150-60-90 girl, dressed in balck leather/vynil like a "fuck-me-whenever-wherever you are" one??

Savage animals can be definitely hardcore- it lays in the observer's eyes.

But I'd like to understand to pov, now:)

a (and her tons of questions)

Well, rahvin has more sexual experience than I, and sometimes he sounds like those 16-y-o boys that want to show off they've had more sex than you. I know he doesn't do this on purpose, I guess it's a consequence of being male, and he cannot really help that.

oh, really? well, i can help talking about my sexual experiences in the future allright, and i hope the same goes for you.

rahvin.

Well, rahvin has more sexual experience than I, and sometimes he sounds like those 16-y-o boys that want to show off they've had more sex than you. I know he doesn't do this on purpose,[..]
hyena (why must we bu where we bu belong?)

That makes sense now.. but I am not all that sure- it's a matter of quality, not just quantity.
You can start at the age of 14, have tons of fucks and just few decent ones. I don't like the idea of "card collectors"- you'll be more "skilled", maybe... and then?
Will your life be happier, or more complete? My humble opinion: no way. Unless you have nothing better to fill your void (ehm, metaphorical expression:D)

So go on: erase, destroy rahvin and the brutal male in him:D

well, i think my post offended rahvin. i am sorry, didn't mean to. could you please delete everything following it, just to wipe away traces of this incident? sorry for the bother.

hyena

I AM A PROpHET OF THE TIMES! ALL HAIL ME! :)

well, this is actually halfway true. while browsing the net in these hours of sour hangover, i discovered that the world is slowly complying with my personal standards, and how not to be proud? :lol:

to cut a long story short, when the twin towers went down i was, of course, in a bar drinking with rahvin. as he might remember, we discussed about the event being finally an opportunity to separate the good people who'd go out and risk their lives for the cause and the lazy cowards who'd just spew political correct silliness. i went on with my personal musings on the theme, hoping that this kind of disaster would foster a bit of collective conscience, the abandonment of bleeding-heart stereotypes as a key to victories on the interpersonal front, and so on and so forth in yet another attempt to demostrate that what we try to stand for (as in: face the truth, enemies do exist, at the global level and at the personal level, there IS good and evil, we're good they're evil) is the real thing, the only attitude that can survive times of war - and times of war are everyday stuff, come to think of it. well, browsing through american opinion sites today i found a huge bunch of stuff regarding the new tendencies for cultural sterotypes held up high as someone to follow or to crave, and lo and behold what do i find? apparently there is a collective rethinking about the net worth of some forms of "sensitivity" as in "emotions justify everything" and a collective re-evaluation of virtues such as realism, consistency, straightforwardness, and bubububu. plus, donald rumsfeld appears to be the object of mass fascination (there's an ace thread on FreeRepublic, but also many articles in magazines about the phenomenon), AND I WAS THE ENLIGHTENED PRECURSOR as my friends might confirm!

hyena (setting the pace of culture)

i do confirm, but i also shiver to think what all of this might have to do with sex.
on the other hand, since i'm being accused of wearing my sex on my sleeve ( :ill: ), i should be quite happy to see politics getting in the way, since politics are surely nothing hyena ever felt i was making fun of her for, or at least i hope so. :)

rahvin.

well, i suppose people don't want me to spell out what all of this has to do with sex: there's underage kids in here after all and the average reader might be disgusted. let's say that i am happy of this general acceptance of the feeling that tough, assertive guys are hot, but i will go no further.

making fun of me because of politics is all too easy :) anywhoo i was not accusing you to wear your sex on your sleeve, honestly: i was just lightly noting that every once in a while you and wolfy mock my inexperience, although in separate moments, and this hurts because it reminds me that getting laid often and casually is still (with my newfound prophetic powers, i predict that this is not going to last) a ticket to popularity. i am not claiming that you are following this silly cliché: I was just saying that your words, although obviously pronounced with no intention to hurt or even ridicule me, not to mention publicize your exploits (you never did that, and I wouldn't dream of saying you did), were a bit hurting because they reminded me of situation when people look pitifully at me because they think i cannot get fun out of life. this is a very displeasing feeling but nothing related with you or your own personal behavior. i hope the deal is clearer now.

hyena (hangover is fading. happy me)

everything i've ever done so far in my sex life won't exactly be considered water-proof by the most benign jury, so i can scarcely think you've done anything wrong or worse than what i did.

rahvin.

ok. so are we friends again? :)

hyena (and i came across a rumsfeld fan site with 600+ pics! what a nice way to waste time!)