Sex Tranquillity

your _heads_? are you a multiple-headed monster? and what did hurt them exactly? :)

hyena

turn ons:

- intelligent
- sensible
- being able to hold long conversations
- likes animals (not necessary but desirable)
- fair/high self esteem
- trustworthy
- honest
- not too fat or skinny
- looks at people in the eye when talking to them

turn offs:

- humble and meek women
- stupid
- spoiled "yes I'm going out with you, I just can't decide wether to take out the BMW, Jaguar or Mercedes" bitchy, hypocryte, millionaire daddy's little daughter named Natalia...:mad: :oops: :rolleyes:
- male
- narrow minded
- que se haga del rogar :confused:

thanatos, i might be the right woman for you then. i have a bright yellow ford ka, the only car on earth that actually looks big from outside but is incredibly tiny inside. :lol:

rahvin: of course not :lol:

hyena

Well, as far as inexperience is concerned, i don't think it's something bad in itself. If the "inexperienced" person feels ok with him/herself, then that's enough and the rest can go fvck themselves. ;)

New in this thread...
I have long dark hair and my skin is very pale, i wear dark clothes and somethimes listen to some gothic bands too; it sounds gothic but i am not: i don't fit with gothic mentality, gothic way of life (and goth look too, except for the characteristics i wrote before) and sometimes when i see excessive goth-looking people i start to laugh and i just can't stop!

On: Intelligent, with sense of humor, and he has to be quite similar to me (my character)...don't remember anything else now..:err: ...ah, not too tall (taller than me, but not too much) cause i'm a Hobbit :cry:

Off: I dislike too much muscles in a man and an artificial tan which doesn't fit with the whole look (natural dark skin is nice instead!): he has to be himself, not trying to look like a stereotype.

Think i wrote enough!;)

Originally posted by Hiljainen

somethimes listen to some gothic bands too; it sounds gothic but i am not

this i do too but i'm very un-gothic. first of all i have very short hair, and not that dark to boot. then i have dark skin (it's not even a tan, i also have it in the heart of winter ;) ) and i rarely wear black clothes. and i'm not always in a bad mood, depressed, mentioning suicide or vampyres or the night. :p

rahvin. (did i say "darkness"?)

Originally posted by Hiljainen
New in this thread...
I have long dark hair and my skin is very pale, i wear dark clothes and somethimes listen to some gothic bands too; it sounds gothic but i am not: i don't fit with gothic mentality, gothic way of life (and goth look too, except for the characteristics i wrote before) and sometimes when i see excessive goth-looking people i start to laugh and i just can't stop!

On: Intelligent, with sense of humor, and he has to be quite similar to me (my character)...don't remember anything else now..:err: ...ah, not too tall (taller than me, but not too much) cause i'm a Hobbit :cry:

Off: I dislike too much muscles in a man and an artificial tan which doesn't fit with the whole look (natural dark skin is nice instead!): he has to be himself, not trying to look like a stereotype.

Think i wrote enough!;)

Ahhhh carissima I've been looking for you for a long time, let me invite you a coffee or smt stronger :D

i thought the "carissima" moniker was for me only, you traitor! you cannot quite handle political disagreement! :lol:

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
i thought the "carissima" moniker was for me only, you traitor! you cannot quite handle political disagreement! :lol:

errr uhhhm :rolleyes: well, Hiljainen doesn't own a shiny car, or does she?

Thanatos (Henry Kissinger kick's Rumfeld's ass)

Originally posted by Thanatos

errr uhhhm :rolleyes: well, Hiljainen doesn't own a shiny car, or does she?

Thanatos (Henry Kissinger kick's Rumfeld's ass)

1) It's Rumsfeld with an s. Mind your spelling or I will send my army of clones out to kick your bu. :lol: As for Kissinger, I've got his very, very long memoirs and he makes some mention of Rum_s_feld here and there, but I guess this is not the point. I am a bit annoyed with RFC (that's Rumsfeld Fan Club) online tonight because Yahoo! is sending mails with an enormous delay plus I was a fan even before sept 11 and I don't really like people who are there just because they got the new album ;)

2) I do own a _silly_ car, not a _shiny_ car. And it has a tendency to get towed away for being found in the wrong place at the wrong time far too often, which annoys me.

3) I have decided I will be brave and suffer in semi-silence until I become a central wanker. Of course once I am one I will find my dream guy and be happy, therefore I should just try to keep quiet and keep all wishful thinking at bay until I am there - the very moment, all my current wishful thinking will sound irrelevant and out-of-date. But how, oh how to do that? Quite a bubu predicament, if you ask me.

hyena (Se:rofl:ef)