your occupations, worthy cousins?

terria

Subterranean dharma-bum
Sep 11, 2001
Neverwhere. hehe.
www.soylvybe.de
~mel~ proposed this one and i found it funky... so here we go:
I'm boring. I am a student in the oh so beautiful (no irony in here!) regensburg at its oh so pulchritudinous (now here we have irony...) university and my subjects are (at the moment; i consider changing the first one...) german and english. first semester.
my name is johannes (have a look at the opeth board...) and i am not having any sex at all, to my actual discontent. err, yes.
:lol:
NOW i am very interested...

errrr.....well I've been forced by some kind of binary opression to fill this too....why??? don't know, you don't give a fuck, and I don't care about your either (but is hell funny isn't it :loco: )
now, my name is....FatherVic (check the DT forum), I'm 22 springs (and what a coincidence 22 summers and 22 autumns, weird huh?)
I live in sunny Barcelona (one of the lovliest cities in the world and part of the abroad). I live 500 metres to the sea so the ones who haven't seen the sea, just think that there's some ppl that leaves by it.
As said somewhere I'm studying something I don't like, but I'm self teaching webimplemention, and Photoshop! where I design the pages I'm asked to do (actually working with two) and the weekends the rage flows trough the motorbike while delivering pizzas.
sex??? well I used to...but after 5 years and 1/2 of being used to it, now suddenly seems to be something more from books and movies and not made for me....
Oh...my bands (as said somewhere too) are Blind Tranquillity and Dark Guardian...
oh....futurama rulz :)

I study youth-work in the Humanities Polytechnic. I also work some nights at a youth-club.

And I spend huge amounts of time every day doing nothing useful.

-Villain

Well, I am a bit ashamed, but I am a student of law....which is something I probably wouldn`t do again, if I had the chance to.

But it actually can be interesting sometimes....:loco: