Vito, get your facepalm JPGs ready.........

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, I am ready to take a LOT of crap for this.
So here goes..........

First, let me say I am NOT a religious person, so that is my defense.

Ok... I just figured out the meaning behind the title of:
Into Night's Requiem Infernal.

For those who have no clue what I am talking about, look at the album title as an acronym.........

Someone mentioned it when the album was released, and the first thing I did when I got the cd was read the lyrics to the title track, since I found the acronym very intriguing.

Man... you guys have NO idea how hard this title was on me. hahahaha I KNEW all along I wanted the acronym to be INRI, so coming up with a title that fit the mood, the lyrics, and only using the letters I.N.R.I. was a real chore. Then, we wanted to keep it quiet, and just wait to see how long it would take before people would pick up on it, and hardly ANYONE did at all. I still think it was clever. :)

i wasn't smart enough to figure it out, but also read it somewhere around the album release. never even heard of this acronym, which is surprising because i went to a christian highschool where i took way to many classes about that stuff... and latin... and greek. should have run into this sooner or later....

just checking, are there also people with fish stickers on their car driving around in the US?

ICHTUS.JPG