Gun Control

Krig, what's the thing by your clock on the nightstand?
Surefire G2 flashlight. Bright as shit. shining someone in the eyes with it will stun them.

Point is that people not locking their fucking guns up is a problem. If you have kids, remember to not leave that shit loaded and put it somewhere way out of reach. Although my personal prediction is that you will never know the touch of a woman.
You're an idiot.

They should make something that combines the look of a gun with the brightness of that flashlight. Problem solved, even for krig!

Great argument there. That took all of, what, 0.1 seconds of thought?

Oh calm down, I was just being irrationally hateful towards the idea. I don't like the idea at all, I suppose it could be beneficial but it's not very "American" (forcing people to do stuff like that is kinda not what we're s'posed to be about here) and probably would never happen. I believe it happens in Greece though.

Oh calm down, I was just being irrationally hateful towards the idea. I don't like the idea at all, I suppose it could be beneficial but it's not very "American" (forcing people to do stuff like that is kinda not what we're s'posed to be about here) and probably would never happen. I believe it happens in Greece though.

It happens in a lot of European countries - Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Greece, and all of Scandinavia.

But yeah, I don't think people should be forced to deploy into combat. Just domestic service should be mandatory, and only if it doesn't involve any life-threatening stuff like riot control.

Yeah, this was actually brought up in the last major gun control thread we had. There's seriously no good reason why people should be using guns to defend themselves instead of things like tasers or rubber bullets.
Pretty certain it was me there too...It's probably the best idea I have, so I use it a lot.

No, mandatory military is fucking gay, screw you guys.
No, it's not. It makes a lot of sense. Lots of countries that aren't going to shit do it.

Mathiäs;7648349 said:
el oh el

Since there is no way in hell the rednecks will allow a total overhaul the current system, this is what I see as acceptable.

Rifles for hunting (extensive licensing and shit)
Small handguns (note: for home use only. It should be illegal to take it out with you)

I actually don't see a problem with this. The ATF already registers every gun ever sold though, so it would just be over registration

I wish Illinois wasnt so fucking gay. I wanna carry a fucking gun!

LOL

I can have a gun without registration in Ohio. I can also have concealed carry with nothing more than registration of the person who wants it.

Oh yeah, I remembered last night that I was given a Colt pistol as a gift about 10 years ago, but I never fired the weapon, so once I get it cleaned and checked out, I will be using it to shoot at a range. Pics to come this weekend. It's pretty rare since Colt doesn't make the weapon anymore.

LOL

I can have a gun without registration in Ohio. I can also have concealed carry with nothing more than registration of the person who wants it.

Oh yeah, I remembered last night that I was given a Colt pistol as a gift about 10 years ago, but I never fired the weapon, so once I get it cleaned and checked out, I will be using it to shoot at a range. Pics to come this weekend. It's pretty rare since Colt doesn't make the weapon anymore.
must be nice.
yeah man, clean it up. shoot it, and have fun. :headbang:

to have protection....
the whole country but Wisconsin and Illinois are able to protect themselves.

The irony of you living in Obama's state is hilarious.
heh, this state is full of morons.
Richard Daley, Rob Blagojevich, Barack Obama, Dick Durbin....
really sucks.