Ha-ha-ha ,Dark Tranquillity fans are so ...

frantic eyes

New Metal Member
Jul 26, 2005
:D sweet, but I noticed that when Niklas Sundin actually takes part in the forum they all get lame and shy :Spin: Not that he has to answer questions but don't you have anything to say to him ? Ask him at least what's his favorite drink, you can treat him to one if you meet him at the bar after a concert :hotjump:

Oh man! Thank you! You've enlightened me so deeply! Now I got so many questions to Niklas!
Niklas: How often do you masturbate in one week? and
Do you want to marry frantic eyes?

frantic eyes said:
:D sweet, but I noticed that when Niklas Sundin actually takes part in the forum they all get lame and shy :Spin: Not that he has to answer questions but don't you have anything to say to him ? Ask him at least what's his favorite drink, you can treat him to one if you meet him at the bar after a concert :hotjump:

It's so sweet, there's a newbie here. :lol::lol::lol:

i don't know (nor care) what Niklas's favourite drink is

but please set an example, i'm sure you are full of deep, meaningful, important questions that band members haven't answered already 1000000 times before :)

edit: it would be really funny if the thread starter is really just Niklas with a fake account, trying to get fans to buy him free beers

@frantic eyes, how do you know so much about what goes on with the DT forum, when You just signed up today?

You are wise Hitori, it must be a fake account but I'm sure it's not Niklas as he has better things to do -

I agree, its probably/maybe a fake account.

Thing is, We don't randomly ask other users trivial questions, so why do it to Caotico? If he wanted to answer obsolete questions he'd just take part in the question Answer thread I'm sure. Plus if we all started hounding him and trying to get chatty, he probably would want to back off. Plus if people find out the uber guitarist and art maker guy from DT posts on his board, they'll all want a piece :p and they'll infest the place in seconds, with random worship and irrelevant questions, probably just so they can say "I know Sundin"... or something like that.

But yes, thankyou. We are all very sweet :p. And mannered :p. And I guess humbled by the fact that one of our idols kindly takes the time, now and then, to stop by and help his courteous fans in any way he can (like tattoo art and such) :p.

Welcome to the board frantic eyes... although your user name is familiar to me for some reason *ponders*...

Ha-ha-ha ! No it's not Niklas with a fake account.Jeez, watch the challenged brains concentrating on the drink.@ Hitori ( NOT included in the previous sentence ) - I cannot stop laughing at your answer + @ La Rocque, King Diamond ,you pretty much make the backbone of this forum. Have a nice day !

frantic eyes said:
Ha-ha-ha ! No it's not Niklas with a fake account.Jeez, watch the challenged brains concentrating on the drink.@ Hitori ( NOT included in the previous sentence ) - I cannot stop laughing at your answer + @ La Rocque, King Diamond ,you pretty much make the backbone of this forum. Have a nice day !

You fail.

rahvin said:
it was either that or the rest of your post. you can't blame people for choosing the lesser of two evils.
It was intended to be fun, never thought of offending anybody :ill: .But what is the other evil :hotjump: