Ha-ha-ha ,Dark Tranquillity fans are so ...

DragonLady1 said:
the best thing in this thread is KC's now playing: "Mercenary - Fire Soul" :)
And I get to see them live in 2 months. :cool: I cannay wait. :hotjump:

@Frantic-eyes. Screw King Diamond!!! I'm more of a backbone than that user I've never met any day!! :Smug:

Dark Tranquillity fans are soooo... Good looking. I heard rumours that during the Tuska meet up last year they were mistaken several times for the Baywatch extras crew, and signed 178 sets of breasts between them.

:hotjump:
King Chaos said:
And I get to see them live in 2 months. :cool: I cannay wait. :hotjump:

@Frantic-eyes. Screw King Diamond!!! I'm more of a backbone than that user I've never met any day!! :Smug:

Dark Tranquillity fans are soooo... Good looking. I heard rumours that during the Tuska meet up last year they were mistaken several times for the Baywatch extras crew, and signed 178 sets of breasts between them.
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: King Chaos, I absolutely was talking about you and why King Diamond showed up I have no clue.Hope things in London are getting better and you and your ladyfriend are OK :wave:

cat_and_duck_friends_title.jpg

^AAwWWWW

holy shit rahv, that nearly killed me.

@Frantic Eyes: Well, London looks fine from here, everyone's taking the right attitude and saying "We're not affraid bitches, may I have another?!" :smug: . Me and the girl are getting on alright ;)... Although I don't want what she wants, but she wants it really bad. 'tis a bit shit that... but thanks anyway for the social validation and what not :p...

@rahvin: Me too... :Spin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
from where has this RAGE been spawened
been BUILDING deep inside for far too long
forgotten memories buried and hidden
creating my own EMOTIONAL PRISON

can it be that i HAVE LOST ?
CONTROL OF my actions and my thoughts

edited by the moderator because:
we're stealing enough bandwidth as it is. also, quote tags were a mess your relatives would be ashamed of.

I'm sure rahvin's girlfriend had something to do with that pic. :)

Siren said:
@Arch: what was in the pic?

isn't it visible anymore? there's just one pic, which is the one i posted. i edited franticeyes post as he quoted the image, and since i'm not hosting it i thought it was a little too much.

and no, liz had nothing to do with the picture. i just thought that this thread lacked an image of a kitten and a duck with a stupid caption, seeing as how everything else wasn't making any sense at all. ;)

rahvin said:
isn't it visible anymore? there's just one pic, which is the one i posted. i edited franticeyes post as he quoted the image, and since i'm not hosting it i thought it was a little too much.

and no, liz had nothing to do with the picture. i just thought that this thread lacked an image of a kitten and a duck with a stupid caption, seeing as how everything else wasn't making any sense at all. ;)
Cool. Thanks for the clarifications.

rahvin said:
i edited franticeyes post as he quoted the image,
I probably missed something with this thread but I thought 'frantic eyes'
was a woman who posted here at one time, using a different id?
The style of writing and the word usage is the same as her's?
We had communicated for a while and I became familiar with her writings.
Her given name has the initials A P ???
frantic eyes said:
@ La Rocque, you pretty much make the backbone of this forum. Have a nice day
:err:

@frantic eyes, have a great life -

La Rocque said:
I probably missed something with this thread but I thought 'frantic eyes'
was a woman who posted here at one time, using a different id?
The style of writing and the word usage is the same as her's?
We had communicated for a while and I became familiar with her writings.
Her given name has the initials A P ???
:err:

@frantic eyes, have a great life -

there was some one who had a pixle sprite for there avatar called Angel eyes or something... I think it was her you're on about... and I agree, she does have similar mannerisms...

rahvin said:
ah, it's visible, i just thought there was a different pic in the edited post.