Ha ha... Ledmag, you started WWIII on the Opeth board...

Originally posted by ledmag

Why? Better? They have just made it all worse. Turned it into a color fight. That and an ENGLISH class hahaha. Spoiled little turds is what they are, well, uh, uhem, i suppose that would include you as well now wouldnt it.

That forum is great because no matter how you want to use this forum there will be people there to converse with. It is also no wonder why you and Ecstatic Youth have trouble with lenghty disscussions. We're all hoping that one day the two of you will mature, so until then it's good bye.

Originally posted by enitharmon

I think I actually changed the point of the thread, posted something that disturbed and now I have been called a racist!!!
I didn't mean to change the meaning ledmag, but I find it weird, that after your post the first answer was because of the *my pals* and not because of the rest you said.
Orchid has answered to your issue though.

dont fret over it man, you didnt change it, and you arent the one who concentrated on the *my pals* thing. YOu just noticed that they were doin it, and you called them on it. They are spoiled you know.

Originally posted by Liquid Tension

That forum is great because no matter how you want to use this forum there will be people there to converse with. It is also no wonder why you and Ecstatic Youth have trouble with lenghty disscussions. We're all hoping that one day the two of you will mature, so until then it's good bye.

so..your givin up then....right? hahaha

glad to see your good bye there, i dont like you anyway

ha ha, cram it buddy. you see, the thing is, its not so much i don't like lengthy discussions(because i've participated in many) as much as it is the guys on the Opeth board do take some stuff too seriously, post a little too much and its just a pain in the ass to get into a 3 minute old thread that has 10,000 replies. now maybe that means i'm immature and slow of mind and can't handle many words as you seem to think so, but it's not. I was simply stating an opinion really and trying my best to not take a side. because in reality, i happen to like the Opeth board quite a bit. sure there are some ppl i don't particularly like too much for what ever reason. but shit, there were people i didn't like here before. who cares though? fuck. this here is precisely what i'm talking about in reference to the Opeth board, you take this shit too seriously. well, i'm done. time to eat.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth

ha ha, cram it buddy. you see, the thing is, its not so much i don't like lengthy discussions(because i've participated in many) as much as it is the guys on the Opeth board do take some stuff too seriously, post a little too much and its just a pain in the ass to get into a 3 minute old thread that has 10,000 replies. now maybe that means i'm immature and slow of mind and can't handle many words as you seem to think so, but it's not. I was simply stating an opinion really and trying my best to not take a side. because in reality, i happen to like the Opeth board quite a bit. sure there are some ppl i don't particularly like too much for what ever reason. but shit, there were people i didn't like here before. who cares though? fuck. this here is precisely what i'm talking about in reference to the Opeth board, you take this shit too seriously. well, i'm done. time to eat.

I agree, i like some things about the OPeth board too. Its just some of the members, they are too much. There are some very nice, interesting, and intellegent ppl there, its just the handfull of bad apples that turns me off on most occassions.

ITs like the time i read in BWBK, where Mik was sayin that his lyrics, for the most part, made no sence to him(other than the concept albums). Thats fine, you know, cause you make your own dissicion on the meanings of the songs. So, I posted on this, and man, you would not believe the dick jerkers that flamed me for that. It was like " no you stupid fuck, Mik knows exactly what he's writing",,and im like "well, he says that he doesnt"...Then again, Im told im stupid or something. Well fuck, Mik is the one who said it. Is he a stupid fuck?

Those guys at the OPeth hole...for the most part, are so fucking consumed with tryin to make ppl love the band, its sickening. If You like Opeth, its not enough for them, if OPeth is not your fav band, ......you suck. FUCK THAT.

Nevermore is my fav metal band, but i never FORCE the band on anyone, and if a fan comes here, and nevermore just happens to NOT be their fav band,,,then so be it. AT least they like the band enough to drop in and post and have a good time with other fans. Isnt that what its all about? It is for me. I have every Opeth cd, but they are NOT my fav band, and that makes it very hard to go to that forum, since i do not meet the criteria that is demanded there.

I agree, i like some things about the OPeth board too. Its just some of the members, they are too much. There are some very nice, interesting, and intellegent ppl there, its just the handfull of bad apples that turns me off on most occassions.

I agree with you about this but I just don't understand how "a handful" equals 97% like you stated on that thread? All forums will have there "bad apples" and when you come on to a thread the way that you did makes you one of them also! I'm also a bigger fan of Nevermore and I've never had any problems on that board. When the "bad apples" take over a thread I stop reading it. What I don't understand about you is why you feel the need to throw out those immature insults or comments knowing that some of the people will focus on them thus ruining the thread. I am under the belief that this is your intent and now you're acting as though it's not.

I agree with you about this but I just don't understand how "a handful" equals 97% like you stated on that thread? All forums will have there "bad apples" and when you come on to a thread the way that you did makes you one of them also! I'm also a bigger fan of Nevermore and I've never had any problems on that board. When the "bad apples" take over a thread I stop reading it. What I don't understand about you is why you feel the need to throw out those immature insults or comments knowing that some of the people will focus on them thus ruining the thread. I am under the belief that this is your intent and now you're acting as though it's not.

Sure, I wanted to piss ppl off, not everyone, but if everyone feels the need to think im talkin to them, then thats their choice. Each and every one of you guys should know immediatly if im talkin to you. If you dont act the way I discribed over there, then your not on the punk list. As a matter of fact, I had never even ran into you, that i can rememeber.....That 97% thing....sheesh.....just a number that rolled off. And remember, if you ever come across another post where im just goin off, chances are, Im foolin around(not everytime, but.....), to see who will type the wierdest, and most hatefull shit in return.

ANd just so you know, I didnt just come there that day, ive been visiting that forum for a month or so now. Tehre are so many memebers, I know i haavent "seen" them all.

Hey..I thought you were not gonna talk to me anymore?.........LOL (see, im foolin around)

Originally posted by enitharmon
Ledmag is right.

People in the "dark music" forums are either depressiv or are discussing only about their favorite group

That's obviously bullshit.

In fact Opeth have an Off-Topic List just becuase people discuss so many more things.

Ha, that thread is getting bigger and bigger. Hahahaha. They have totally changed the point have they not. haha

The *point*?

Did you have one?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth

Attention span of a fly.

ITs like the time i read in BWBK, where Mik was sayin that his lyrics, for the most part, made no sence to him(other than the concept albums). Thats fine, you know, cause you make your own dissicion on the meanings of the songs. So, I posted on this, and man, you would not believe the dick jerkers that flamed me for that. It was like " no you stupid fuck, Mik knows exactly what he's writing",,and im like "well, he says that he doesnt"...Then again, Im told im stupid or something. Well fuck, Mik is the one who said it. Is he a stupid fuck?

Those guys at the OPeth hole...for the most part, are so fucking consumed with tryin to make ppl love the band, its sickening. If You like Opeth, its not enough for them, if OPeth is not your fav band, ......you suck. FUCK THAT.

Nevermore is my fav metal band, but i never FORCE the band on anyone, and if a fan comes here, and nevermore just happens to NOT be their fav band,,,then so be it. AT least they like the band enough to drop in and post and have a good time with other fans. Isnt that what its all about? It is for me. I have every Opeth cd, but they are NOT my fav band, and that makes it very hard to go to that forum, since i do not meet the criteria that is demanded there.

Now, if you only wrote this instead of the idiotic flame, we could have had a much meaningful discussion.

Too bad, you had to be ridiculed by a 15 yr old instead.

Sure, I wanted to piss ppl off, not everyone, but if everyone feels the need to think im talkin to them, then thats their choice. Each and every one of you guys should know immediatly if im talkin to you. If you dont act the way I discribed over there, then your not on the punk list. As a matter of fact, I had never even ran into you, that i can rememeber.....That 97% thing....sheesh.....just a number that rolled off. And remember, if you ever come across another post where im just goin off, chances are, Im foolin around(not everytime, but.....), to see who will type the wierdest, and most hatefull shit in return.

ANd just so you know, I didnt just come there that day, ive been visiting that forum for a month or so now. Tehre are so many memebers, I know i haavent "seen" them all.

Hey..I thought you were not gonna talk to me anymore?.........LOL (see, im foolin around)

Fuck man, if you want attention, I can think of a trillion more intelligent and funny ways to wind people up. You might have had a point or two, but the delivery was piss poor, and you got ridiculed by 15 year olds.

I don't think calling people *my pals* is particularly intelligent, when most of your audience is 15-18 yr olds, and when there are indeed a couple of black guys. Very impressive for a thirty year old guy like yourself. I doubt you'd call a black man *my pals* on the street, so better not spew shit you can not back up with actions.

he he. invasion of the opeth boarders. Good to see you on a Real band's forum hearsey....:D :D :D :lol:

he he.

btw... Thales rocks man!! :headbang:

Nevermore is great! My favourite band!!

Check out their album 'the politics of ecstasy'... it is their best, lots of great guitarwork. :) Songs like '42147' and 'the learning' are awesome!! Progressive stuff!

o well...ledmag's behavior reminds me of my behavior on irc...yes, Wolff,he could have written it that way and he wouldn't have been rediculed by a 15 year old.But this way he would have missed all the fun reading replies from ppl who take things too seriously.BTW do you think he really cares if he was ridiculed by anyone on some stupid forum?ledmag's got a real life.I suggest you get one too.

Originally posted by Trapped
Nevermore is great! My favourite band!!

Check out their album 'the politics of ecstasy'... it is their best, lots of great guitarwork. :) Songs like '42147' and 'the learning' are awesome!! Progressive stuff!
Trapped stop to manipulate the masses!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Dragonlord
o well...ledmag's behavior reminds me of my behavior on irc...yes, Wolff,he could have written it that way and he wouldn't have been rediculed by a 15 year old.But this way he would have missed all the fun reading replies from ppl who take things too seriously.BTW do you think he really cares if he was ridiculed by anyone on some stupid forum?ledmag's got a real life.I suggest you get one too.

I'll get a life as soon as you stop sucking ledmag's dick, okay malaka?

haha malaka...psofa
i'm not sucking anyone's dick in this forum,you could see that in September if you were around when almost everyone was against me...i only say my opinion,whether you like it or not i dont care.btw i've also argued with ledmag and trapped when this forum was moved to ultimatemetal...actually they weren't totally wrong,the forum has been invaded by ppl who'd better stay away-i mean the average post quality has dropped since we moved to um,at least there are still clever ppl here that make this board worth a daily visit..

Yeah feta boy.

And you complain about the Opeth forum being elitist???

Nurse, the stitches :lol: :lol: :lol:

People take some of this stuff WAY too seriously.

I would venture a guess that the Opeth board invasion had the exact results that were expected.

The thing I do agree with is forcing your likes down other throats. Opeth is my favorite band, with Nevermore right behind along with The Tea Party. But I don't need to "convince" people about this _ I just introduce them to Opeth, and that's it. It's MY taste - not theirs.

I don't think that us over in the Opeth board spend all our time convincing others how great Opeth is - probably spend more time convincing ourselves, or feel a need to defend them. I don't need to defend anything - to MY ears - Opeth is the best.

Anyways - Hi to all. :)