Ha ha... Ledmag, you started WWIII on the Opeth board...

Originally posted by O'blivion
I think I could type any random words, and somehow you'd find a way to construe it as an intended offense. that's so cool. ledmag, if you think you're having fun, just imagine how the rest of are getting giddy watching you spout off like a loose top:D

with that in mind, check out this site: burn maker

'tis very cool

Nope, not turnin on you two gaybos, I just think its funny you two think your better, or inoccent haha, you 2 are as goofy as I am. hahahahahaha

This wolf though, he just reeks of POLE IN MOUTH.....Im still pukin due to his prepy avatar.....

WOLFY will HUFF and PUFF and blow the head of your dick off....

Originally posted by Wolff

Right. Do you use a computer program to generate sentences, eh, or are you truly this illiterate?

Anyways I've never met an cunt like you that was ridiculed by kids half their age, and still kept coming for more.

Must be that you're wife's not kinky enough. She's probably fat, coming to think of it, and disgustingly ugly. What can I say, most KY women are...

P.S. She probably fucks some *my pals* as you put it, on the side. Not much you can do with three inches of your pencil dick, wouldn't you say.

Keep coming redneck, I'm sure your wife's enjoying Tyrone and Jamal somewhere in a dark alley.

You say i got flamed by those kids buttfucker? Ha, Well, thats your sorry SF oppinion, which dont mean shit to me. Im glad you really thought that shit those so called kids said was funny and extra flaming, cause i found it as pathetic as you say my "sentences" are. ANd at the same time, you think you are so clever, your little comebacks.....half ass, at best.

The thing is, Ill help you get better at flaming, your on your way, i must say that, those wife jokes usually work very well, since most ppl listen to that shit hahahaha. IT works for me most of the tyime...anyway.
Well, I have some things to do today, its still to NASTY outside for me to work today, but Im a busy man, so, Ill see ya later . DOnt beat your bird too hard, save some for this afternoon, we wouldnt want you to get blisters to go with that turtle neck, you buck tooth little cum dribbler.......

YOu guys have to have a web site to generate your little flames..dont you?

Oh yeah, I have to call you a retard, for at least one good reason. REATRD! There.
SInce your so smart, how could NOT being KINKY enough make a woman NOT be able to bear children? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOu just keep fucking your MUM, and eating your grandMUMS rotten pussy. Maybe if your KINKY enough, you maight get pregnent. Since being KINKY is part of the criteria demanded.......or so you say.

No, you've missed some good ones in the OPETH forum. What were you doing kargiola, fucking a goat in the alley?
No doubt about that.And the funny thing is that you think they are serious.BTW yes your mother looks like a goat to me too.

Originally posted by Dragonlord

No doubt about that.And the funny thing is that you think they are serious.BTW yes your mother looks like a goat to me too.

That's fine. I think goats are an improvement over little boys, which seems to be the Greek national pastime, wouldn't you say?

Originally posted by ledmag

You say i got flamed by those kids buttfucker? Ha, Well, thats your sorry SF oppinion, which dont mean shit to me. Im glad you really thought that shit those so called kids said was funny and extra flaming, cause i found it as pathetic as you say my "sentences" are. ANd at the same time, you think you are so clever, your little comebacks.....half ass, at best.

The thing is, Ill help you get better at flaming, your on your way, i must say that, those wife jokes usually work very well, since most ppl listen to that shit hahahaha. IT works for me most of the tyime...anyway.
Well, I have some things to do today, its still to NASTY outside for me to work today, but Im a busy man, so, Ill see ya later . DOnt beat your bird too hard, save some for this afternoon, we wouldnt want you to get blisters to go with that turtle neck, you buck tooth little cum dribbler.......

YOu guys have to have a web site to generate your little flames..dont you?

Oh yeah, I have to call you a retard, for at least one good reason. REATRD! There.
SInce your so smart, how could NOT being KINKY enough make a woman NOT be able to bear children? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOu just keep fucking your MUM, and eating your grandMUMS rotten pussy. Maybe if your KINKY enough, you maight get pregnent. Since being KINKY is part of the criteria demanded.......or so you say.

Allright ledmag, saving flame wars for afternoon, while looking for your wife/sister in the morning is quite an improvement on your part. Who said Kentucky boys are just Jerry Springer trailor trash wannabes?

P.S. If you gonna learn to play, you better use some tongue in cheek. Merely spitting out insults is boring imo, but then again you are an American from Kentucky, so I'll have to take it easy on ya.

WOLFY>>You need to take your sunglasses ALL THE WAY OFF, cause you either cant see, or cant read.

Here is what i have for you my little cum bucket

YOu say I am pathetic for just keep coming back after as you say "KIDS" or "children half my age" have insulted me.

OK, and youve been tellin me to grow up. So, in your eyes, Im a KID. ANd you keep comin back, just to argue with me, a so called KID......SO if im so pathetic and all that shit....JUST WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE YOU?

You are a NOBODY. YOu like only ONE BAND. YOU are a loser.

I really wish some big ass nasty dirty guys would kidnap you and MOTHER. I wish they would then BRUTALY rape her, over and over again. I wish these guys would make you watch. Then slowly, painfully KILL the whore. I dont know, what do you think?.....Take about 4 days to finish the gutter whore.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

P.S. WHy havent you dropped by the post that was made just for you?

Did you finish your vegetables last night, and the glass of milky white CUM your dad left beside your bed? Just wondering.

WHile im here, it may be several hours before i get a chance to get back.

I have stumbled upon WHAT may be wrong with you:

Your a lot Nixon was chum. Did you know that before i filled you in on it? The main reason is intirely too clear. EVeryone knows your a low life son of a bitch, who happens to be so full of shit, your eyes are brown. And you, like Nixon, your badger like intellect, simply cant grasp that as a fact, or, for reasons unkown, your pshyci cant come to terms with it.

Were you breast fed as a child?
Do you come from a broken family?
Did your father beat you?
Did your parents lock you in a closet as a child?

AND

Most of your convictions lack definition and form.........hahaha

What kind of drugs are you on?

I love it how you squirm though ;)

The drugs?........WEED......CANIBUS

The SQUIRMING.....you must have me confused with your dear and close friend RAOUL J.

Keep tryin dick lip, you just may get there one day!

Ok Wolff shit, after lookin into you and your past a bit(see your UM profile below), I dont think i want to be your friend anymore.

Profile For Wolff

Date Registered: 05-09-2001
Total Posts: 2687 (8.49 posts per day / 1.02% of total posts)
Last Post: 03-21-2002 02:58 PM
Misanthrope's Ass (see, I like mens asses, just the mention of a mans ass sends goosebumps down my spine, and up my penis, it really drives me MAD:loco::)
Contact Wolff: Click here to email Wolff
Send Wolff a Private Message!
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: I only handle large penises
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: ditto
Birthday April 23rd
Biography Well, where shall I start? The first memory I have is my dads ass when i was 3, he bent over in front of me, and i got a hard on. Since then, I have had homo-sexual relations with somewhere around 347 men, men of all races mind you.
Location San Francisco. I live with Raoul J. We went to Vegas and got married, and spent our honeymoon with Grateful Dead fans.
Interests Wine & Food, Art, Music, Large penises (I prefer HUMAN, but any will do;) and Buttfucking Raoul J. And Roul J. buttjamming me.

YOu need help old boy.....you need it bad!