Had an argument with a drummer today...

well actually i take back what i said... i hate EVERYONE in my band especially when were trying to have band practice and they wont stop playing when someone else is taking

Yep. And the bassist is doing a horrible rendition of For Whom the Bell Tolls while the drummer is attempting to play that awesome drum riff from Eulogy by Tool, but failing miserably. Why are people so godawful at playing music?:mad:

sparkyness said:
as (primarily) a bass player, I don't discriminate. I hate guitar players and drummers both equally :)

Yes, but as a bass player you're the lowest of the low and your opinion means NOTHING :)

I currently sing for one band, play guitar for another, and play bass for a third - there's no chance for me.

Steve

here's something besides having a huge ego that guitar players do. everytime my band has practice we'll stop and one of them will be looking the other way and just start soloing at full volume like i want to hear the SAME shit every time we're not playing together as a band. trying out new sweeps that you cant do, now i have to listen to blasting shit that you cant pull off.

anybody else have this problem?