HAG SAMEACH

MABI

breadmaster
Oct 2, 2005
using the occasion that i get the computer finally for myself ;)

I'D LIKE TO WISH U ALL A GREAT JOYFULL SWEET AND FULL OF HAPPINESS PESACH AND FOR ALL CHRISTIAN FRIENDS HAPPY EASTER!!!

still being torn between this two worlds im coming back home to paint some eggs ;) and spend easter with my family which means i wont be here to c guys alive:cry: but to all of u who r going to Theatre on 15th have a great time and enjoy!:headbang:

Hag Sameach!

Sara

MABI said:
using the occasion that i get the computer finally for myself ;)

I'D LIKE TO WISH U ALL A GREAT JOYFULL SWEET AND FULL OF HAPPINESS PESACH AND FOR ALL CHRISTIAN FRIENDS HAPPY EASTER!!!

still being torn between this two worlds im coming back home to paint some eggs ;) and spend easter with my family which means i wont be here to c guys alive:cry: but to all of u who r going to Theatre on 15th have a great time and enjoy!:headbang:

Hag Sameach!

Sara

thanks for the holiday wishes Sara!!!
Have a lovely easter and a great Passover too!

Looking forward to meeting you when I'll be in israel :)

Morticia NL. said:
corporal- I see you complaining as ususal. At least you don't have to wonder were the meat came from ey?

:)I'm not bitching. It's just that this year it is a bit annoying. You know they don't sell beer and vodka because wheat is involved. Somehow it managed to disturb me. Besides, they DID make a mess in the army about this. Although the process was rather fun.:loco:
The meat is still there. And I have no doubts about that. Besides, if meat is murder, eggs must be genocide :D

The Nehterlands is really not about coffee shops... it is the best place on earth, IMO.

Ik mis dat... :cry:

Natalie: I'll definitely send you a PM when I'll know the dates ok?
where do you live there ?
I'll be mostly in harderwijk, Amsterdam and Imuijden