Hahahaha, the best one yet

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
From craigslist:

Hello.
I would like to buy your Mesa Rectifier Traditional / Stiletto 4x12 Cab Cabinet - silver!! - $600 which you wanna for sale I saw the advert on craigslist and i am interested in buying it and i want it fast. Am okay with the price and would not even mind to add a $50 for you to hold it for me because i am but due to my quick want of the item i would settle for that amount. I would like to make arrangement for the payment of the item now and i want you to know that i will be paying you with a cashier's check.If you are okay with my procedures you should get back with the name and address you want the cashier's check issued to so i can forward it to my secretary asap to write the cashier's check in the name provided and mail to the address with phone number.

I would be so glad if you can sell this item to me as i am very much in need of it.As for the pick up i will have one of my worker to come for the pick up after you notify that you have got and cashed the cashier's check sent to you.Get back to me asap so i can know the next step to take.
I will be waiting to read a reply from you soonest.
Stay Blessed and Best Regards.

Yes, I'm sure he's very much in need of a Stiletto cab, it's a matter of life and death! :lol: Cocksuckers...

free_candy_van.jpg

Man those guys crack me up. It actually doesn't piss me off at all because I receive a good laugh out of it.

"Hello, me foreign diplomat to the King of __________...We need put musical projekt together and need brutalz. How do pay for item ¯\(°_o)/¯ ???"

-Joe

"Dear sir, actually I have decided to torch my stilleto cab. Obviously I could have gotten a nice bunch of cash instead, but nothing will bring me more pleasure than to light this thing on fire just to watch you die with disappointment and failure. Just know I want to see you like this now and cannot wait.

Sincerely,
-Marcus

P.S. Send pic of your secretary."

Man those guys crack me up. It actually doesn't piss me off at all because I receive a good laugh out of it.

"Hello, me foreign diplomat to the King of __________...We need put musical projekt together and need brutalz. How do pay for item ¯(°_o)/¯ ???"

-Joe

"Dear sir, actually I have decided to torch my stilleto cab. Obviously I could have gotten a nice bunch of cash instead, but nothing will bring me more pleasure than to light this thing on fire just to watch you die with disappointment and failure. Just know I want to see you like this now and cannot wait.

Sincerely,
-Marcus

P.S. Send pic of your secretary."

MEGA :lol: to both of these :D

And I think the best part of the message by far is the "Stay Blessed" in the sig :lol: