Hail To Amon Amarth

Amenquiver

Aug 9, 2008
on december 6 of 2008 we had a great memorable show in Istanbul (miklagaard).

Then we heard that Amon Amarth was comin back in july 2009 for unirock festival.

now the day which we expected is coming and the playlist came up on net. and unfortunately many of fans got dissapointed because the playlist wouldn't be similar than december...

We hope that you can add some different old songs like bastards of a lying breed, dragons flight across the waves

This is not an album tour as we know and we think there's no need to play 5 songs from "Twilight Of The Thunder God". hear us

i'm sure that you are kidding. i dont want same play list twice. ok ? any problem ? i really love amon amarth.

i'm sure that you are kidding. i dont want same play list twice. ok ? any problem ? i really love amon amarth.

If it was the exact same people from the first gig that was going to the second gig then you might have some sort of point.

But what about all the people who didn't get to see them first time around and want to hear the new stuff, especially if it is somewhere that the band doesnt get to play much.

well if they are going there every year........ think about it Im from Brazil and they played here for the first time this year and i couldnt go, if they come agian i dont care what they play

i agree with both sides. variety is great. but then again, it's better to have them play than not at all. question: do these tours and stuff (in general/for generaly all groups, bands/artists) have a like "approval list" type thing where the songs that are gonna be performed on what tour in what city? who decides what band plays what songs? the band? the label? the arena? or some other corporate waste of space? i always wondered that.