Hair products

i like the 'ultra doux' products from garnier, right now i have the lemon and olive oil conditioner, as for shampoo it depends, mostly schwarzkopf 7 herbs or more ultra doux

i mostly have to buy shampoo when i'm abroad, or people bring me some so i got some very bad polish one, weird finnish 'tervä' smelling one (shampoo smelling like tar o_O ) and some tunesian 'insert arabian word here' which looks like a brown sticky snail when it comes out of the bottle.

Palmolive medicated shampoo, (big bottle 99p home&bargain!)
The if I run out whatever soap i've got, (body shop soap is good)
Hot oils, because they stop flaky scalp and itchin..however get the big bottle, (shower hot oil) rather than the three little ones. You can get about 6 goes out of it.
Directions hair dye from Quiggans.

Andrelon verzorgende shampoo and Andrelon creme spoeling, both of the lang haar kiwi flavor

in my hair day, id have mostly used Neutralia shampoo or this herbal thing, which kind of volumised it to give me that vinny cavanagh look, followed by Revlon conditioner, fucking loads of it, but not on my scalp, followed by freezing cold rinse to get the blinding shiny effect. sometimes i would experiment with vinegar & beer to see how shiny things could get, then i stopped and became a crusty for a bit cos the knots got too damn much :erk:

hahaha
i use a block of shampoo, coconut and milk etc from a shop called Lush! 100% organic stuff.
i have to use something nice and healthy like that to balance all the hair dye i use.

I am currently sporting the greasy I cant be arse with work smelly look.
which can only be found when using asda own brand shampoo and far far far too much hairspray.

bleed_black_orchid said:
I am currently sporting the greasy I cant be arse with work smelly look.
which can only be found when using asda own brand shampoo and far far far too much hairspray.

amazing how easily you get dreads with that :)
polish shampoo works for that too

my hair aint dreaded.. it aint long enuff for that yet.. well its a bit long on one side. but not long enough.I dont think Id suit dreads. I have my own brand of smelly hair doo without the matting

blackeyed said:
hahaha
i use a block of shampoo, coconut and milk etc from a shop called Lush! 100% organic stuff.
i have to use something nice and healthy like that to balance all the hair dye i use.

ah id say that smells alrite :lol: