Hair?

man, off course he's bleached. Are you people blind or something?
And i have hair in my beard.
Ghey thred.
I always straighten my pubic hair. I got it down to my knees now...

Are You Dead Yet? said:
Can anyone honestly say that Alexi has never straightened his hair? Or dyed it?... So if straightening your hair is Ghey, then you are calling Alexi Ghey... lol...

Hasn't he allways been that? To me he seems pretty obsessed with his hair. Just look at him, whenever he doesn't have his hands on a guitar (or a beer) they're up there.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
Can anyone honestly say that Alexi has never straightened his hair? Or dyed it?... So if straightening your hair is Ghey, then you are calling Alexi Ghey... lol...

please stop sucking cob/alexi's cock. thanks.

Fatalized said:
Hasn't he allways been that? To me he seems pretty obsessed with his hair. Just look at him, whenever he doesn't have his hands on a guitar (or a beer) they're up there.

So if you take care of your hair you are gay? So everyone should run around with greesy matted hair and get lice because that is the cool thing to do and if you care that your hair looks bad it means you are gay....

Are You Dead Yet? said:

so? its not like he's god just because he can shred on guitar. although yes he is one of the coolest guys i have ever met. but im sure his feelings wouldnt get hurt if you called him gay...nor would God damn you to the pits of hell for saying it.

Enemy242 said:
please stop sucking cob/alexi's cock. thanks.

finally!!!! someone that i can agree with. jesus christ, its about time someone told these people that. thank you dude.

Jani Laiho said:
so? its not like he's god just because he can shred on guitar. although yes he is one of the coolest guys i have ever met. but im sure his feelings wouldnt get hurt if you called him gay...nor would God damn you to the pits of hell for saying it.

I was using Alexi as an example because this IS a fucking Children Of Bodom messageboard. And just because you take care of your hair doesn't make you gay. It has nothing to do with one another.

Are You Dead Yet? said:
why are you telling ME to get out when all you do on here is bash CoB?

we dont bash cob, we just dont worship the ground they walk on because they are great musicians. they're fuckin normal people. they bash on each other, its what people do. its fun. do you honestly believe that if alexi were to walk into a room with the people of this forum, they would call him a cocksucking faggot? probably not, but if they did im sure the dude could take a joke and come back with a crack of his own. and thats all im gonna say on this topic because its beyond fucking gay. its nothing to cry about