Hair?

Lanterns said:
Personally, I have to use conditioner -or else, my (very long and thick) hair will take for-fucking-ever to comb.

that straightens it? considering i have long and thick hair i never knew that

I have to use conditioner every time I wash my hair or else I can't get the comb through it... I just comb it out but My hair is wavy not really straight... My girlfriend has straightened it with her straightener a few times though and it goes REALLY straight...

my hair sux it used to be straight but then i cut iand it grew in curly. i mena when it is long it straightens out but it is bad sometihnes. if i grew out long it would probaly end up like dave msutaines

I have pretty straight hair to begin with, but if I brush it when its wet and that dry it with a hairdryer and keep brushing it while its drying it normaly go really straight. I love my hair hahah, but I keep getting slit ends.
I also get paranoid that one day I might get it caught in a mixmaster or blender or somthing.
I'm allways getting it caught in the clothesline, or the seatbelt or even car doors..
when my hair was shorter it used to cruve in but not that its past my shoulders its normaly nice and straight.
don't know what you look like so its hard to answer the hair dye question. go with what you think is best

Are You Dead Yet? said:
So if you take care of your hair you are gay? So everyone should run around with greesy matted hair and get lice because that is the cool thing to do and if you care that your hair looks bad it means you are gay....

Hey, I wasn't really that serious. Of course you should take care of your hair ...

The hair straigtener is the maxi-glide by maxius, i forgot to add the link i see. wow haha, yeah though its called the maxi-glide, i saw it on a infomercial at like 5am.

lol men dont straighten hair you fools! dont be gay only women do that shit, so if you do have to do it like 80% of us out there plz dont tell anybody about it, Keep it safe keep it secret!

Draznog said:
i straighten my hair so whats it to you say it loud say it proud
Fuck dude, I dare you then to make a shirt saying : I straighten my hair!
you will have so much more personal space :tickled:

I wonder is there any real gay people that listen to metal? I think i found one here :OMG: