Halloween Plans??

Uhmm...my apartment is having a Halloween party. I'm not sure how cool that will be, though. The weekend before Halloween (this weekend, yay!) I'll be seeing Therion and then Nightwish. Super excited about the first band, mostly apprehensive about the latter.

Got a party coming up this Saturday...a costume party which I'm sure will be pretty rockin'. I'm going as a zombie (will try to remember to get pics). Then the following weekend is the Division/Therion show. Good times :)

Going to be in CT for a party on Saturday. Super heroes & villians. My boyfriend and I are going as Sylar & Claire from Heroes. My brother was trying to setup a party for next weekend but it looks like I'm working next Saturday.

If you're in my area, give me a call!

-Metal

I'll be in Avon but we won't be getting there till late.
I'm sure we'll be able to meet up at the Webster sooner or later. Both the Trail of Tears (w/ Cellador) & Sonata tours in early 2008 are pretty likely for me. Hoping this time Sonata at Webster works out better than last time. And I'll likely follow Nightwish around for the Hartford & Poughkeepsie shows. Seeing them at the Chance should be quite amazing considering that place is a hell of a lot smaller than Palladium.

I had actually asked for Halloween off from work, but now it looks like I'll have to go in, since my leave balance has taken a pounding from my recent (and somewhat ongoing) infirmity. :(

Not sure about this weekend yet.....if I'm feeling up to it, I might try to make it out to Hoyt's show.

It's my birthday Sunday so I'm having a small halloween/bday party at the house. On wed. (hallows eve night) I'll stay home and give out candy. Unless of course someone wants to go to the Danzig show with me:headbang:

I will be on a business trip all next week, will miss Halloween and also my anniversary on Friday. Now you see another reason I am retiring early next year.

Going to Dark Funeral the night before, the on Halloween day I'll go to work (in a bar/club) and enjoy the festivities of our costume contest, and then will come home and eat candy-- I mean, pass out candy. :cool:

Halloween is my mom's birthday any every year all she wants to do is hand out candy to the kids...

Ok that also involves sitting on the front porch and downing a couple Snickers.. or Reese's Cups... or Mounds... or those little Peanut M&M bags...

can't go wrong with chocolate on a birthday!!!! :headbang: