Halloween

We dont even have Halloween here

Plus: mountains and...

the new Taake album.

dirtygirl_giggle_fits.gif

Snus sounds like the gayest thing since Graham Norton.

Edit: You probably don't know who Graham Norton is he looks like this:
Graham_Norton_280_470521a.jpg

pretty fuckin' gay.

The kid that's front right seriously needs to consider buying a new head, he's fucked that one up pretty badly.

We dont even have Halloween here
How sad :(

In the US it's a lot bigger than over here in Europe, probably because they invented it. When it came over here everyone was just like "wtf? no"

Dude Halloween is the best...I'm not technically a kid anymore, but fuck it, I'm still going trick or treating :lol: I'll be the grim reaper and wear some mask to cover my face so I can get lots of candyyyy. and then we'll go egg some houses or something.

Dude Halloween is the best...I'm not technically a kid anymore, but fuck it, I'm still going trick or treating :lol: I'll be the grim reaper and wear some mask to cover my face so I can get lots of candyyyy. and then we'll go egg some houses or something.

Yeah... And? You're in the US, you just proved my point :lol:

In Canada, Halloween are for kids. Tho there's still customized party where girls can dress like sluts and guys like pirates. But the holiday is losing is strength on the kids tho, more the years go by less there's kids in the streets asking for candies.