Halloween

In Canada, Halloween are for kids. Tho there's still customized party where girls can dress like sluts and guys like pirates. But the holiday is losing is strength on the kids tho, more the years go by less there's kids in the streets asking for candies.

Ever since the Canadian government started taxing candy and putting razor blades in apples. :loco:

Snus sounds like the gayest thing since Graham Norton.

Edit: You probably don't know who Graham Norton is he looks like this:
Graham_Norton_280_470521a.jpg

pretty fuckin' gay.

From where may I know him? Any kind of TV show maybe?

He has is own TV show :erk: And he appeared once or twice in Father Ted, which is an awesome TV show though.

^I think I've seen his own TV show when I was back in Ireland this summer. I remember his face. Does he have a thing that he takes two guests and then he sits with one and another dude of the show sits with the other and they do a kind of competition or whatever? Don't know exactly because the people at my place had the weird habit of always having a bottle of vodka wandering around and each time I'd go back home and sit in the couch the lady would offer me one, and you know, you can't say no to that after a long day taking students around Ireland, so I ended up watching all those show a lil bit drunk after the vodka.

The only thing I watched sober was that soap opera they watched during dinner time. I think it was called Home And Away or something IIRC.

In Canada, Halloween are for kids. Tho there's still customized party where girls can dress like sluts and guys like pirates. But the holiday is losing is strength on the kids tho, more the years go by less there's kids in the streets asking for candies.

Fuck that, I'm going trick or treating.

Plus, those razor blades in the apples can be sold to kids for small change. :lol:

Dude Halloween is the best...I'm not technically a kid anymore, but fuck it, I'm still going trick or treating :lol: I'll be the grim reaper and wear some mask to cover my face so I can get lots of candyyyy. and then we'll go egg some houses or something.

I'm trick-or-treating as well :D
my last year though :(
but yea, I was actually the grim reaper last year... went around telling my friends to "follow the reaper", sadly only one got it :rolleyes:
if I can manage to find/make a costume, I'm going to be a Viking this year. :D

I'm trick-or-treating with my bandmates and one of our friends. It's gonna be fun, my guitarist and I will dress up as psychiatric hospital patients, and our drummer and keyboardist will dress up as psychiatric hospital staff, and our friend who is a guy will dress up as a girl, therefore looking a bit crazy and fitting into our concept. We'll bring my little brother with us, he's gonna dress up as Indiana Jones, so people won't be pissed off because we're apparently too old at 17,18 and 19. Seriously, who said there was an age to stop ? We want candy too !!!! :lol:

I'm trick-or-treating with my bandmates and one of our friends. It's gonna be fun, my guitarist and I will dress up as psychiatric hospital patients, and our drummer and keyboardist will dress up as psychiatric hospital staff, and our friend who is a guy will dress up as a girl, therefore looking a bit crazy and fitting into our concept. We'll bring my little brother with us, he's gonna dress up as Indiana Jones, so people won't be pissed off because we're apparently too old at 17,18 and 19. Seriously, who said there was an age to stop ? We want candy too !!!! :lol:

I'm going trick or treating as well. Although I'm still debating as to whether or not I should go as the Unabomber. Although I don't really have the hair for it anymore. :erk: