Haloweener

I bought these vampire teeth last year and I swear they have been on my desk for the entire year when I didn't need them.
Now its Haloween they have disappeared, how cliché.

I'll just cover my face in glitter and go as a Twilight "Vampire"

I can't dress up and go out to celebrate for Allu-ween anymore... I will get rid of another of my wisdom teeth, tomorrow, so I won't be in the best condition to be quite "partyyyy-yay".

I'll be achy for days, like in the past. How lucky, hehe!

┼Victim of the Night┼;8655274 said:
I can't dress up and go out to celebrate for Allu-ween anymore... I will get rid of another of my wisdom teeth, tomorrow, so I won't be in the best condition to be quite "cheerful".

I'll be achy for days, like in the past. How lucky, hehe!

Aww! Im sorry to hear that, good luck and i hope it goes flawlessly! (btw im gonna respond soon, sorry its taking so long)

Wikiepedia.com

:lol:

Also, no one cares your second-world country cant afford candy, and the only holiday is probably "we get to eat more than bread today" day.

Ur sarcasm detector failed u. Get a new one.

Halloween is a worthless holiday. Not even a proper holiday, since noone gets a day off.

Well, they're fun kids' games and all, and I did indulge in the games on occasion, which was fun (even if it felt like an inferior simplified version of any decent JRPG with a turn-based system). Shouldn't you be too old to play those, though? :lol:

But regardless of how the games are, cosplaying a Pokemon chara is about as gay as it can possibly get. About as bad as Narutard cosplay, really.