Haloweener

I've never been a big gamer... Pokemon kept my interest, Final Fantasy can't claim the same.

Dude, at lest get urself FF or Xenosaga or sumth. Pokemon isn't that good.

Dood, lool, geet yoorself suum weeabbo rpg leet 11!1! Rameeeen! No offense, but japanese rpg's stories are so cheesy they make my want to fuck myself in the ass. *You play RPGs for for the story->I'm continuing this conversation*. Arcanum had a good story. Fallout 1 had a good story. The BG series had a GOOD story. And Planescape had the best story you would imagine. SO don't bringing your asian penis story shit story on this forum. Even FF7 is out of league.

Dood, lool, geet yoorself suum weeabbo rpg leet 11!1! Rameeeen! No offense, but japanese rpg's stories are so cheesy they make my want to fuck myself in the ass. *You play RPGs for for the story->I'm continuing this conversation*. Arcanum had a good story. Fallout 1 had a good story. The BG series had a GOOD story. And Planescape had the best story you would imagine. SO don't bringing your asian penis story shit story on this forum. Even FF7 is out of league.

Dood, you do realize that Pokemon is a JRPG to the core, right? Congrats on calling yourself a weaboo ;)

I do not dispute the claim the the story is cheesy most of the time, but IMO the Pokemon battle system is inferior to others I've seen around recently. On the one hand, it simply snatches the standard JRPG element-power relationship and modifies in a bit; on the other it's like a dumbed-down version of Yugioh or Magic.

(BTW notice how you're the first bringing up the JRPG story argument... Butthurt much?)

Arcanum had a good, albeit more or less standard story. BG is almost as cheesy as a Western RPG gets. Both FO1 and PS:T had pretty short and simple stories, nothing outstanding in terms of plot development (although PS:T had an innovative setting). The thing about Western RPG writing, it values sidequests of the linear story. Character interaction, dialogue writing, side-stories in great games like FO1 and PS:T is superb, but strip that and look just at the MAIN story, and you get something barely worth mentioning. In short, the scope and approach are just too different. Also, FF7 has probably the crappiest story I've seen in the history of FF.

Anyway, that's not why I mentioned FF. I mentioned it in terms of the classic FF battle system before ATB, with different classes and assignable skills (FFIII NES or DS being one of my favourites). Pokemon is like a simple version of that, except you get weird-looking creatures fight instead. Plus, Pokemon is a lazy game that has been rehashing the same exact damn system and idea for everandever. They should really think of something new in terms of gameplay (and not in terms of more weird pets).

want to fuck myself in the ass.

Do it =) Looking at your username, your level of fantardiness for Alexi is no better than that of typical American 12y.o. weaboos for Naruto. Being close-minded surely makes life easier.

...i plan on being an adult and having a very mature gathering with my adult friends, in our every day attire as to not look like complete fools. thank you and that's all i have to say to this thread.

Do it =) Looking at your username, your level of fantardiness for Alexi is no better than that of typical American 12y.o. weaboos for Naruto. Being close-minded surely makes life easier.

Or maybe he made his account more than three years ago, and his musical preferences changed since then, but people became used to his username so he never changed it?

:lol: how old are you?

Six :lol:

older than me though :(

T
L

;

D
R

Wall of text followed by failed trolling.

...i plan on being an adult and having a very mature gathering with my adult friends, in our every day attire as to not look like complete fools. thank you and that's all i have to say to this thread.

So you are a really unfun person, that is either adolescent or over 30. Either way, enjoy being lonely.

and fffffffffffuuuuuu called in to work 4-10

birthiv4.jpg

I think someone should attempt this

Or maybe he made his account more than three years ago, and his musical preferences changed since then, but people became used to his username so he never changed it?

I'd assume that only if he weren't being a dick.

I'm going to go as a Badman/Chav, so for those outside the UK,
Something like this:

pink-ralph-lauren-polo-classic-t-shirt.jpg

+

wp173v01m%5B2%5D.jpg
(including the shoes)

+

new-era-59fifty-cap.bmp

And lots of jewellry, if i have the balls I might do the eyebrow thing, im gonna look a a right pillock :)

You mean as a rubber collection figure? :lol: j/k

Scream's a pretty standard choice tbh, but it never gets old ;)