Hammet leaving Metallica?

Jean-Pierre said:
'Say it ain't so'? They should've all died on that bus with Cliff.

fuck you, how can you say that? What have they done to you?

Metallica are basically the creators of metal, maybe you should be on the ashley simpson forums

blakmetalemp said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! You sir are funny.
Why is that so funny? Just because Metallica's last album wasnt so good doesnt erase the influence they had on metal. Im not saying they alone created metal, that is not true but to say theyv had no influence in modern metal is just ignorant

Jean-Pierre said:

i second that :lol:

Metallica was a good 80's thrash band, thats for sure, but after Justice they have been horrible. In my mind they only made 4 albums, and they all kick ass, haha.

Seriously tho... if kirk leaves metallica I really dont care, they arent even a band anymore IMO. Hopefully he will start a new old school thrash band or something.

5thSeason said:
i second that :lol:

Metallica was a good 80's thrash band, thats for sure, but after Justice they have been horrible. In my mind they only made 4 albums, and they all kick ass, haha.

Seriously tho... if kirk leaves metallica I really dont care, they arent even a band anymore IMO. Hopefully he will start a new old school thrash band or something.
I guess Im different in the fact that I love the Black Album and I enjoy alot of stuff off the Loads, Garage Inc and S&M.

oh also... to "hunglikeahorse"... You seem to be under the flase impression that metallica like invented metal, or at least thrash metal. I advise you invest some money in the black sabbath and testament (not that testament invented thrash either, but they are far superior to metallica IMO) discography.

Donnie Darko said:
I guess Im different in the fact that I love the Black Album and I enjoy alot of stuff off the Loads, Garage Inc and S&M.

thats cool man, i am not saying anyone has to agree with me or anything, thats just my opinion. I mean hell, I still like in flames after like 8 years... everyone has their own tastes.

On a side note, Garage Inc wasnt horrible, not worth buying IMO, but some of the covers on there are good.

Donnie Darko said:
Why is that so funny? Just because Metallica's last album wasnt so good doesnt erase the influence they had on metal. Im not saying they alone created metal, that is not true but to say theyv had no influence in modern metal is just ignorant

Why are you so defensive? I didnt say anything remotely close to "theyve had no influence". I love Metallicas work up to the Black album myself but they in no way are the creators of metal. No. Fucking. Way.

why would he stay? he's obviously not taken seriously by the other 2 real members of the band.

Dude you know what else I heard? Lars has aids and he's gonna die in like 5 months!! OMFG!! :Smug:

5thSeason said:
That's exactly right. Because after Justice...the ole money machine mentality kicked in sending them into an ever turning downward spiral in the commercial music toilet bowl and into the cosmic cesspool where they've resided ever since. :D
And as for the original post by the mental giant Horses Ass, the notion that Metallica created metal made my laugh so hard I almost shat myself. :tickled:
Listen children.....can we all say Black Sabbath? Yes, I knew that you could.

:devil:

your link is fucked up
it talks of this "Jason Ritledge" - a shithead i don care to know anything about.