Hammet leaving Metallica?

blakmetalemp said:
Why are you so defensive? I didnt say anything remotely close to "theyve had no influence". I love Metallicas work up to the Black album myself but they in no way are the creators of metal. No. Fucking. Way.
Sorry, I meant nothing personal, Im just tired of Metallica always being ridiculed everywhere. Its getting kinda old

So Now that Dave Mustaine has supposedly made peace with Metallica (BFD), I suppose he could reclaim his position in Metallica

If anyone hasn't realized yet, this thread has nothing to do with Metallica.

Best Funny Thread of 2005

hunglikehorse said:
fuck you, how can you say that? What have they done to you?

Metallica are basically the creators of metal, maybe you should be on the ashley simpson forums

That really would be Sabbath... when Metallica meant anything (1983-86) they were just the carriers of the throne till they became the worst metal bands in the world now... :yuk:

hunglikehorse said:
Metallica are basically the creators of metal

Are you on crack or smack? Nevermind the likes of Metallica's influences like Motorhead, Venom, Mercyful Fate, Diamond Head, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Judas Priest or Black Sabbath...no, they weren't already setting the standards for other bands to follow or top in the 1970s or early 1980s when the boys in Metallica were still boys in high school.

Come on. Do some research before you say stuff like that. :ill:

Haha...

I think he based it on the name... METALlica.

I just remembered, some 4 years ago, when i was watching MTV. There's an interview with James Hetfield about their first video, One. He said that a fan came up to him in their concert and spat on his face, then said - "MAN YOU SOLD OUT!"

Haha, well, just bored.

LoboUivante said:
i've been in metal foruns since i was 16, almost 6 years have passed... but metallica always brings something new to talk about. kirk should do a solo album only with solos, i have spoken.
Hell no! :ill:

Who cares? They're fucking shite anyway. "Justice" was the greatest thrash album ever created, it's no wonder they turned to shit after that. Fuck them, fuck their teenybopper fans and fuck their crappy music.

Stormwatch said:
Who cares? They're fucking shite anyway. "Justice" was the greatest thrash album ever created, it's no wonder they turned to shit after that. Fuck them, fuck their teenybopper fans and fuck their crappy music.

No that would be Ride The Lightning... with And Justice for All the writing was on the wall about what direction they were heading when they did One on the album as well as coming out with the video etc... :err:

Hell, I even like some songs off ReLoad...I don't know what the point of that was. I'm just surprised that this thread has gone on despite it being an obvious joke. Damn, I feel drunk.