Hangman!

I'm still addicted to that wintersun song I told you to get. Any life changing song you can point me to so I don't die?

S _ _ _ _ _ U _ _
Misses: A, H, K, L, O

Well, Konstantine by Something Corporate was life-changing for me, but i wouldn't know about you. It's not even close to metal, so i don't know if you would like it. The story is beautiful, though, and if you're emo enough and a good piano harmony does it for you then you'll probably love this song.

Another life-changing (to a lesser degree) song is (to me, anyway) Wires by Athlete. Again, not metal (more like soft/slow rock, but it's not like every other rock band out there). Extremely depressive lyrics if you understand them the way i do.

I could send you both songs if you like.

That would be great, I can't find them on my download thing. Can you do yousendit again? Just putting it up on a link would be fine, Thanks a bunch!

T?

S _ _ _ _ T U _ _
Misses: A, H, K, L, O

Sure. You'll have to wait a while, though, because this thing is being extremely slow and Konstantine is over 9 minutes long (and thus many Mb in size). When i'm done i'll pm you or something.

Don't worry about it if it's a hassle. I can find on the internet probably if I just make a few clicks :)

E?