Hangover cures

since i don't drink that much lately i seldomly need it. And if i have a hangover i just try to bear it. it seldomly takes longer than half a day, fair enough i reckon.

Dunno, how i would think about it after 3 or 4 days in a row of drinking though

Morpheus said:
since i don't drink that much lately i seldom need it. And if i have a hangover i just try to bear it. it seldomly takes longer than half a day, fair enough i reckon.

Dunno, how i would think about it after 3 or 4 days in a row of drinking though

why this thread? i actually have one and now i must go to work :puke:

Argh, all this talk got me remembering the hangover I had on the last day at Roskilde. Mind you it was the first day I couldn't down anymore alcohol, being at Graspop the previous weekend and not really stopping at any point before that particular sunday. It was more than just a hangover, it was cramps and cold sweat and pure fear :ill:

Best hangover solution I reckon is to not drink in the first place....

Obviously that's a shit idea. Proper cooked brekky the morning after with shitloads of water will sort ya out. Either that or a half of vodka, that does the trick n all.

toolsofthetrade said:
btw, why u asking other ppl Duncan? of all ppl like.. :)
cos I still haven't found what Im looking for
Well, staying pissed is ok but has to stop eventually. Beechams Resolve (thanks Sue) and a bit fat sausage butty is ok, but there must be something else out there, something true. The wheel of life turn without me, ooh..

Have crazy drunk sex the night before, it's like you sweat out all the bad parts of alcohol.

Failing that, the next morning/afternoon I jerkoff, take a long shower, eat lots of pancakes or waffles, and then consume mass quantities of water throughout the day.