hangover food thread

KILL TULLY said:
I feel like i can bail easily doing urban stuff
i can understand that. i wouldnt do it though. just personal experience.
ive been hit by cars twice. you never know when some motherfucker is not going to see you going across the street.

yeah, fuckers in cars are deadly. I got hit by a guy while I was on the sidewalk (safer there) and he was going fast enough I was on the front of the car the length of his driveway and was then thrown through his garage door.

fuck. thats hardcore. both times i was hit were on the way to school. ive never been hit during recreational riding - im either lucky or very focused. probably lucky.

yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if more people got hit doing "serious" stuff than those doing rec/trials stuff. although some asshole in downtown columbus (lizard, maybe) threw a hotdog at me. hit me square in the eye.

yeah, i couldnt see for a minute. or i woulda chased them. my riding buddy just sat there. "ha, you got hit in the eye by a hotdog (bratwurst)." i guess it *was* kinda funny.

dorian gray said:
youve probably seen ads in the newspaper or something. am i right? many times, those ads are for travel assignments which *do* pay quite nicely but someone in my position cant take a travel assignment. wouldnt want to either. i dont think they are safe. that license is VERY expensive. i wouldnt want to lose it.
anyway, yeah, i feel im doing well and theres always potential for overtime and whatnot. im definitely not pulling down 6 figures though. anyone who is, is lying.

i actually know some people that are RN's ... and they have mor job offers than they can handle.

how much schooling do you have to go through to be an RN? ... never asked them

CHILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHILI CHILICHILICHILICHILICHILICHILICHILICHILICHILICHILICHILI STEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CHILI STEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lurch70 said:
i actually know some people that are RN's ... and they have mor job offers than they can handle.

how much schooling do you have to go through to be an RN? ... never asked them
bachelors. there are still some associates degree holdouts but its frowned upon. theres a movement to make a masters be the entry level degree for nursing and a phd the minimum for advanced practice nurses (nurse practitioners). will never happen.