hangover food thread

i woke up covered in vomit. all ive managed to choke down is a slice of bread and a shitload of water.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
it's only called taking it like a man if theres no VERY simple way to prevent (bottle of water), otherwise it's referred to as stupidity :p

Haha, in truth I drink tons of mountain dew and gatorade. I'm sure the Mnt Dew has some scientific shit that makes it bad for a hangover like coffee blahblahblah but it sure feels good to drink to me.

it doesn't have that much caffeine in it, it's probably not the best though. Gatorade is great stuff, better than water to be sure. I'm just too cheap/lazy for that, so I fill up a water bottle before I leave home or I buy when I'm out.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
it doesn't have that much caffeine in it

In america it has shitloads of caffeine, thats what its known for. They fuckin' twink the shit out of the canadian mountain dew which is gay ='(.

gay. oh well, i'm gonna go eat something, being forced to slum it with little bodomites means I need some really solid meals today so I can go all Maddox on them.

FLAMING CHILD PUNCH!

Jesus! I just looked on Erowid and Canadian mountain do has ZERO caffeine, WTF WTF WTF???? The whole point of mountain dew is the fuckin' higher then average caffeine content + sugar content. Wow that sucks man sorry ='(.

my g/f usually has a Red Bull for breakfast ... no shit ... and then spazzes out until about 2 am at work ... but with the ammount of work she has, i am not surprised.

was reading about this drug ... Aderra ... or some shit ... that supposedelly makes you really concentrate and you can put in 10-12 hours at work no problem. Supposed to be big in the lawyer community in NY.

meh, i cant drink anymore. i bought a sixer of natty ice the other day and havent touched it yet. dont laugh. i just dont think it's fun anymore. the wife even urges me on and i still decline the delicious taste of beer.
keep in mind, i've served my time like a good lad. i've had like ten more years to drink than many of you duders.