Hangover cures

There's some kind of pill that just came out that's supposed to prevent hangovers. I haven't seen it anywhere around where I live. I don't really know how to cure a hangover, but drinking a shitload of water and eating something after drinking (and before going to bed) usually prevents them for me.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
There's some kind of pill that just came out that's supposed to prevent hangovers. I haven't seen it anywhere around where I live. I don't really know how to cure a hangover, but drinking a shitload of water and eating something after drinking (and before going to bed) usually prevents them for me.

ah yes.. i have seen it at the pharmacy, something like.. anti-hangovers.

breakfast.jpg

lg-42279.jpg

:kickass:

What works for me is mineral water with lime, salt, and a shot or two of tequila all mixed in a cup... with a shit load of ice. Yes, it is a chick drink, but works like a charm.

2 paracetomals, 1 coffee with a teaspoon of this liquor my mate gave me,( i'll find out what it is), cold shower, another coffee , tuna salad roll with lots of cheese, and a bottle of sparkling mineral water, worked for me yesterday, took 2 hours! oh yea you can throw in a banana there, these are good too ;)

well you can always lay down and die,but still the best thing is to dance a bit more than go to bed because horizontal position is always worse.a turkish coffee with no sugar say it helps,so does a big hug i suppose.

the_good_son141 said:
well you can always lay down and die,but still the best thing is to dance a bit more than go to bed because horizontal position is always worse.a turkish coffee with no sugar say it helps,so does a big hug i suppose.

if you lie in bed with one foot on the floor, it stops the head spins

i dont think drinking should be my thing anymore, i just keep getting in shitty moods and storming off home and going straight to bed like i did yesterday at an old friend's birthday.

this means that i dont think about drinking water before bed or anything like that which is shit the morning after when you cant keep ewt down and all you want is to stop feeling like a steaming pile of shite.

so im not drinking from now on.

water of the pickled cucumbers - it's acidic and has a top taste when on hangover

but i doubt the world knows how to pickle properly, so you'll have to come to poland to taste the realthing.

friend of mine says zyrtec helps
it's that pill against allergies and she eats them while drinking and doesn't have a hangover then in the morning
i haven't tried myself yet though

i just try to remember to drink a liter of water to go to bed and then keep some bottles for during the night
mostly i'm too lazy though :erk: