Hangover cures

I've decided to quit for couple of weeks at least. I've been sober now for two days and the after effects of 2 weeks of light and heavy drinking in a row are just getting worse. :ill:

I feel constant fear and I seem to get somekind of a deja vu every 15 minute so I can't think straight at all o_O . It isn't exactly helping that I have a deadline at work on friday when everything I've been busy with should be done.

well my hangover on monday turned into food poisoning which rendered me bed ridden ....

can you cause yourself damage if you throw up but there isnt anything inside you, can you like rupture things with the pressure because i have really bad pains when i push my stomach out.

oi steven i was looking for sympathy and maybe a bit of humour not sheer and utter pant shitting fear thankyou very much....but thats for the warning. im stil hurting a bit around the ribs and stomach and tha, but i think it was just the strain like.

anyway - a hangover cure that has worked for me in the past is Perdy's and salty crisps.

s'all about the salt levels. maybe you should just suck someones armpit or something.

blackeyed said:
oi steven i was looking for sympathy and maybe a bit of humour not sheer and utter pant shitting fear thankyou very much....but thats for the warning. im stil hurting a bit around the ribs and stomach and tha, but i think it was just the strain like.

anyway - a hangover cure that has worked for me in the past is Perdy's and salty crisps.

s'all about the salt levels. maybe you should just suck someones armpit or something.

ah you'll be grand, get yerself a cracking good shag this weekend and you'll be just grand, trust me :)