Hangovers

hahaha this rules. it sounds like fuckin . ahhhhhaahaa. i'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and dog gonite, people like me. god damn wahat was his name?! AL FRANKEN. wtf i read his book last year.

Stuart_smalley.JPG

and kick the hell outta ammmmmmmoooommmmmmmammmm this ORGANIZATION [/drunken ramble]

DUDEWS I FOUHD SOME SHWHIEKEY!!!!!!1111111111

na di have some RC dolca. COLA leftover. SHIWKSY COLDA RC WHISKEY COLA.

oh man, that's bood grammer.

Didn't read the entire thread, so I'm not sure if someone posted this already. First off, drink as much water as possible and take two asprin before going to bed. Since I am a weekend drinker, and since my hangovers can be somewhat nasty, I've simply begun taking milk thistle capsules daily. It's a natural herb that suppports liver function. About 4 weeks after I started taking them, I stopped getting hangovers. And when I do feel something the next morning, it is far, far less significant than it would have been had I not been taking the milk thistle.

Zod

i always drink as much water as i can and then fill a big glass and keep it by the bedside if i wake up feeling dry with headaches or something. eating some fatty food (BURGARS) is supposed to help as well

i've read semi-scientific explanations supporting it. i don't remember, something do with the fat creating some sort of protective layer somewhere or something. you're also supposed to eat some salt because a lot of salt is driven out of the body with all that peeing you're doing while drunk

Yea, carbs are supposed to help absorb toxins or something like that. I drink alot of gatorade while drinking and afterwards usually. I dont drink much anymore, so on the occasions when I do get really hammered, I often have nasty "lay in bed all day and clutch my head in agony" kind of hangovers.

Erik said:
i've read semi-scientific explanations supporting it. i don't remember, something do with the fat creating some sort of protective layer somewhere or something. you're also supposed to eat some salt because a lot of salt is driven out of the body with all that peeing you're doing while drunk

which would explain why Gatorade (or any other mineral-rich "sports" drink) is so effective the morning after...