Happy Birthday Dark Jester!

ah, i'm even more lateish, but i hope you can forgive me - for i am back in modem-hell :erk:

anyway, happy birthday :D

Anna: Thank you, thank you, was indeed an awesomely marvellous day, with fine companions. And salt. In my coffee. Actually, how good was the day really? :cry:

Rusty: My thanks sir, tally ho pip.

Spike: You danged whippersnappers just got no respect for us elders! I remember the times when...mumble mumble shrimp...mumble mumble on the lawn...mumble mumble and everyone played the kazoo!

Caelestia: Thanks

Hiljainen: Thanks

Rahvin: Good! Thank you, my desire for manshecs is fulfilled once again! :D

Northern Viking: It sure was, we had a bosnian kid try to bum cigarettes off us, before being lectured by some scary priest and layman tag-team called Lorenzo and Lorenzo. When he reached into his pocket to pull out his cross, everyone took a step back! Then we ended up in an Irish bar in Sweden, of all things...

Monroe: Thank you, the force is strong, the talent is great, but I still can't tell the difference between salt and sugar. ;)

Fireangel: Thank you! Studying in Uppsala is absolutely incredible...so incredible I'd prefer to finish my course here than have to go to England again to finish off. ;)

Nick: Why don't you come here? We can drink for only $20-odd dollars a beer! It'll be great! In fact, we could go to the System Bolaget to get royally screwed over by spending $80 on a bottle of crappy scotch! :D

Arch: Thanks! I've gotta admit, I've missed your unique style of posting over the past few weeks. ;)

Salami: I know, it sounds SUCH a trial doesn't it? We could always stand in the square while you denounce the Swedes, who quietly and politely disapprove of everything you are saying, we could make a night out of it!

Magsec: Thanks man, and I hope everything that was concerning you last month is starting to get sorted out. :)

Mousewings: Thank you dudette, but aren't you jealous that I'm in The Land of teh Hott Guys (Drool) TM?

Hyena: Thank you, and thanks for the excellent conversation last night. Hope you like the tunes.

Lolita: Thanks, and definitely.

Siren: Thank you!

Ony:rofl:ragon: Cheers dude!

Hearse: Thank you too :Smokedev:

Shwedentod: Thanks man, I had an awesome time, excellent way to spend my 21st :D

Metta4: It is of you I am thanking.

King Chaos: Thank you, thank you. Have you started A-levels yet?

Malcy: Cheers! I won't rub it in by talking about my 1mbps connection, it just wouldn't be fair...

Violet: It was, thank you!

Wanderingblade: Slimey says spin on it. You know what he's like.

Onyx: My thanks, milady :D

Oh, and by the way, I'm back. In case you didn't notice. ;)

Ben, the day was absolutely brilliant. Watching you pour salt in your coffee definitely made it. The priests, the aggro Bosnian kid and the Irish pub were all just a bonus, as well as the delightful company :p :D

Fireangel: If you visit Stockholm, you might as well see Uppsala too, it's only about an hour from Stockholm, and it's the religious capital to Stockholm's political/administrative capital. And yeah, the fun is starting :D

Anna: I'm always suspicious of someone who tells us that his name is Lorenzo, he lives in England, he has nine children, and that he can't stay in a hotel because he has taken a vow of poverty and so couldn't afford to stay in one. Especially as a) he has an italian accent, and b) England is an island. ;)

Ben: Oh well, at least we finished the noodles and the spring rolls and the onion rings before they came so the incredibly fertile "English" Lorenzo's filed teeth didn't make us lose appetite :D More like crave for a drink...