happy birthday rahvin!

Hiljainen

why can't we not be sober
May 5, 2002
In the silly halls of none
Visit site
Ok, since midnight has passed and so it's already the 12th...and i'm still in front of the computer :p...........
...happy happy birthday! :D
food-smiley-004.gif
party-smiley-013.gif

action-smiley-044.gif
<-- isn’t this smilie just scary?? ;) happy birthday again :)

Reactions: rahvin and Ormir
I am participating in a "happy birthday" thread. You won't see this very often, so savour the moment >:[

Grattis på födelsedagen rahvin då. Whee. :D

Reactions: Rei Toei
Yes, happy birthday to you from the robotic beast. :wave: Everyone should face a birthday thread once a year. Except if you're an alien from Omicron Persei 8, in which case you should face it twice. :p

|ng.

Happy birthday!

Reactions: rahvin
Happy birthday dude!

Have a rare Korbat doll!
toy_korbat_plushie5.gif

Happy birthday to one of our wonderful moderators! :) :) :)

:hotjump:

i love you all, i've got my own birthday thread now! if i keep it in the fridge maybe it'd be still fresh in, like, november and it'd be like having a birthday all over again. :loco:

now for personals:

@hiljainen: the girl who started it all. isn't that scary, now? :p

@vultureculture: il nanetto ringrazia di cuore. ;)

@phyre: *savours the moment, lets it linger in his mouth* i'm honoured. :)

@violet: i feel important when i'm called "señor", dunno why. thanks. :)

@dark_jester: not too cold, we don't want to be sick in our tummy. :Spin:

@manuelgv: i'm officially 26. :eek: and you're officially a kind man (and patient, for enduring the shit over at the opeth board). :)

@wanderingblade: nice of you to wish me sigourney weaver as a b-day present. :p but i'm not posting smilies on my b-day thread, now, why would i? ;)

@rei toei: pet the cats for me, especially casper. oh, and yourself too, if you feel like. :p

@|ngenius: thanks man! i thought you were deliberately ignoring me, but i'm glad you made an exception for my birthday. :)

@bigfakesmile: i agree. :p no, seriously, thanks for all the credit and esteem. *bows reverently*

@arch: hey mr. originality, keep those wishes coming at least. :p

@thanatos: "mamòn" baffles me. but you're the most huggable mexican around here. :oops:

@ormir: aww, you're too kind: what a way to start my first day as a 26-y-o, screaming in fright and tearing my eyes out with my bare fingers! :Spin:

@caelestia: shall we call you "cappy"? :p thanks madame, now can i have a pic of you as a birthday present? :D

@mousie: the korbat is so cute, plus you called me wonderful... it doesn't get any better than this. :) :)

@biatchguy: kthxbye. :p

@incendiare: i'll be working till 2pm then... it's off doing bureaucratic stuff!! woo-hoo!! :tickled: thanks man. ;)

@zeanra: whatever you said, i loved it, dear lady. :)

rahvin.

Reactions: Hitori